Pink Star Fragment
Cyan Heart Glow Wand
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Star Glow Wand
Dreamy Easter Egg
Heart Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (581) +
I've received some fruit collectibles from the Farewell to NL event thanks to @/Sgt.Groove.'s generosity. However, I have my own fruits already, and Groove and I want them to go to more active users who would use them, so I'll be giving them away. :>

I'd prefer one fruit per person, though you're welcome to take multiple if you can explain your lineup plans with them! I'd also prefer if you don't sell them since these were gifts, and I just want these fruits to go to good homes.

Available fruits:
Timestamps are in EST and also viewable in my inventory. ^^

671.jpg
Perfect Pear- Mar 13, 2024 at 10:44 PM Claimed by Suguri
670.jpg
Perfect Peach- Mar 29, 2024 at 11:57 AM Claimed by roseflower
668.jpg
Perfect Cherries- Mar 12, 2024 at 3:54 PM Claimed by Firesquids
699.jpg
Durian- Mar 12, 2024 at 1:38 PM Claimed by Yoshi155
700.jpg
Lemon- Mar 12, 2024 at 1:16 PM Claimed by Halloqueen
703.jpg
Persimmon- Mar 11, 2024 at 11:35 PM Claimed by Asarena
702.jpg
Mango- Mar 11, 2024 at 6:08 PM Claimed by Xara
701.jpg
Lychee- Mar 11, 2024 at 5:43 PM Claimed by Foreverfox

Last edited:
I'll have a pear, please. Can I gift it to someone else?

ooh could I grab the mango please? :'0

thank you Chere and Sgt.Groove!!

I’d love the lychee! Thank you both for doing this 💕
Could I get the perfect cherries? Thank you!
Could I have the peach please?
I'll have a pear, please. Can I gift it to someone else?
May I have the Persimmon? Thank you!
ooh could I grab the mango please? :'0

thank you Chere and Sgt.Groove!!
I would like the Lemon, please! Thank you!
May I have the durian please?

I'll send the fruits your guys' way. :> Can you all elaborate a bit on your plans/why you wanted your chosen fruit? It's fine to be vague if you don't have a solid plan yet either sjdfdj, I'm just curious and it might help me come up with messages. Of course, if you have a specific message in mind too I'll attach that instead, so just let me know!

I'll send the fruits your guys' way. :> Can you all elaborate a bit on your plans/why you wanted your chosen fruit? It's fine to be vague if you don't have a solid plan yet either sjdfdj, I'm just curious and it might help me come up with messages. Of course, if you have a specific message in mind too I'll attach that instead, so just let me know!
Thank you for responding! I took the pear on behalf of @/LordSheep78 because he has been looking for the perfect fruits for a while. Since those giveaways come pretty quickly I wanted him to be one step closer to his dream lineup!

You can send it to him if you want. If not you can gift it to me and I can send it his way. :3

Thank you for responding! I took the pear on behalf of @/LordSheep78 because he has been looking for the perfect fruits for a while. Since those giveaways come pretty quickly I wanted him to be one step closer to his dream lineup!

You can send it to him if you want. If not you can gift it to me and I can send it his way. :3
Thank you for the explanation Suguri! That's super kind of you. I'm totally fine sending it to you so you can send it to them in that case. I'd just ask for you to let them know it's from Sgt.Groove and I. :>

It's for a cute fruit line up, thank you!

IMG_0677.jpeg

the plushies are hungry for fruits. :> I have no message ideas in mind, so any/no message is fine!! thank you again Chere!!

Well, I don't have a specific lineup in mind yet, but I just like the look of the persimmon collectible, and this one has an earlier timestamp than my perfect fruit, so I think that could be pretty useful for lineup purposes!

I don't have a solid plan just yet, but I've wanted some Lemons for a while since they seem like they can be versatile for different avatar/signature aesthetics. I'd be seeking out some more at a later date to go alongside this one.

Thank you for the explanation Suguri! That's super kind of you. I'm totally fine sending it to you so you can send it to them in that case. I'd just ask for you to let them know it's from Sgt.Groove and I. :>
I sent him the pear and made sure to credit you two. Thanks for the giveaway!
Post automatically merged:

ahh didn't realize he had one already T^T but ty again!!!

Lychee is my favorite AC fruit. I first came across it in pocket camp, and with pocket camp ending, it’s even more sentimental in a sense. Hopefully without sounding weird about fruit lol. I don’t know what I’ll do with it lineup wise yet, but I’ll adore it regardless 💕

It's for a cute fruit line up, thank you!
Excited to see it! Sent the peach your way. :>

View attachment 581537

the plushies are hungry for fruits. :> I have no message ideas in mind, so any/no message is fine!! thank you again Chere!!
OMG stop that is too cute?? It's like plushies having a fruit picnic... Sent the mango your way Xara! I hope the message is fitting. 💕

Well, I don't have a specific lineup in mind yet, but I just like the look of the persimmon collectible, and this one has an earlier timestamp than my perfect fruit, so I think that could be pretty useful for lineup purposes!
I totally get that! If you ever come up with something I'd love to see. I sent the persimmon your way. 😊

I don't have a solid plan just yet, but I've wanted some Lemons for a while since they seem like they can be versatile for different avatar/signature aesthetics. I'd be seeking out some more at a later date to go alongside this one.
Oh for sure! I love the lemon collectible too and I think it's a little underrated. I considered keeping it myself for similar reasons hehe. I sent the lemon your way! ^^

Lychee is my favorite AC fruit. I first came across it in pocket camp, and with pocket camp ending, it’s even more sentimental in a sense. Hopefully without sounding weird about fruit lol. I don’t know what I’ll do with it lineup wise yet, but I’ll adore it regardless 💕
Aww no that's not weird at all! I loved hearing your reasoning. I'll send it your way soon once I think of something. :>

Back