• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ❁-=-=-=-FarmerLava's Garden Shop-=-=-=-❁

can I get 3 red carnations? I'll pay tbt. vm when you want to trade :)

Last edited:
Bump.
I'd like to buy 27 pink carnations for IGB, please! :D
Sorry but this isn't one of those big shops, I've only been playing new leaf for 2 years now, so I don't have 27; it's more like 5. I do wish I had more though...

Can I please buy 30 gold roses, 30 Jacobs ladders, 10 pink carnations, 10 red carnations, and 9 bamboo shoots? I believe it's 10,840,000 IGB? Sorry for such a big order!

If you still want some, please pm me.
sorry I've been inactive for a few months...
I'm having a sale on Jacob's Ladder! I have 9 of them that need to go! Until all nine of them are sold, they are 100,000 IGB each instead of 150,000! :D

Last edited:
How many pink cosmos do you have? ^-^ And 900k for the jacob's ladders? :D

I've still got nine. And pink cosmos right? Not pink carnations? (Just making sure we are clear here;Pink Carnations are rarer you get them on mother's day.) Yes for all nine Jacob's Ladder it's 900,000 bells.

Yup! Pink cosmos :D and okay I'd like them please <3 and depending on how many cosmos you have those too

Bump.

Jacob's Ladder are temporarily out of stock. I'm trying to Leif to come into my town by not weeding, but this affects the town score. So please be patient while the weeds are growing, thanks! :)

Last edited:
Bump.

Jacob's Ladder are temporarily out of stock. I'm trying to Leif to come into my town by not weeding, but this affects the town score. So please be patient while the weeds are growing, thanks! :)

Well, Leif finally came into my town, so I did the weeding challenge and got one of his flower items. So Jacob's Ladder should start growing again... ;)

Last edited:
Back