• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ❁-=-=-=-FarmerLava's Garden Shop-=-=-=-❁

The 50% Christmas Sale has ended. The following users will still receive a discount off their order...

baileyanne94
Flare21
Amy-Chan
Chloebug44
Piezahummy

Last edited:
So... it was 5k?
Umm... so it's 250k altogether?
And could I buy other things included in the discount?

Last edited:
Bump.

Current stock:

Jacob's Ladder x20
Golden Roses x12
Fertilizer x9
Bamboo Shoots x31
Red Carnations x2
Pink Carnations x5

Last edited:
The 50% Christmas Sale has ended. The following users will still receive a discount off their order...

baileyanne94
Flare21
Amy-Chan
Chloebug44
Piezahummy
This might be Very late...
But is this still available for the Fertilizer? :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kinda wanted to tell that I'm not really needing them anymore...
Sorry... :(

Hey hey hey guess who's back after 2+ Years? My friend bought this game so I'm trying to help them out since they just started out.
Am planning on being more active on the forums now that New Horizons is releasing in march and that my friend need some help with her new town in New Leaf.

Still have wayyy too many of Jacob's Ladder, currently have a grand total of 27!
Contact me if interested

~Farmer_Lava

Last edited:
Back