• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ❁-=-=-=-FarmerLava's Garden Shop-=-=-=-❁

Bump.

Currently have 6 Jacob's Ladder in my storage with about 1 growing a day.

Can I please buy 15 gold roses and 20 Jacob's Ladders? I believe it's 5.625m IGB.
(if that's too hard, could you do 10 of each?)

Last edited:
BUMP

Can I please buy 15 gold roses and 20 Jacob's Ladders? I believe it's 5.625m IGB.
(if that's too hard, could you do 10 of each?)

I could probably get you 10 of each, but I'll need some time to breed more golden roses as I'm running low.
The total is 3,250,000 IGB. I'll VM you when I've got everything. :)

Last edited:
Bump.

All items are now 50% off from now until Christmas Day. Enjoy! ;)

Last edited:
Do you have 50 fertilizers?
If so, I'd buy them in IGB. :)

Could I possibly buy 20 pink carnations & 15 bags of fertilizer?

That should make the total 575,000 bells; let me know if I'm wrong or if anything else is off about what I'm interested in.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Could I possibly buy 20 pink carnations & 15 bags of fertilizer?

That should make the total 575,000 bells; let me know if I'm wrong or if anything else is off about what I'm interested in.
Thank you!

The fertilizer I could get you but I don't know if even have pink carnations anyone... I should really update the thread page lol :S. But if you want something else I'll still give you the 50% since you posted before the sale was over. Merry Christmas!

Do you have 50 fertilizers?
If so, I'd buy them in IGB. :)

Sorry I don't really have that kind of stock. But if you order something else I'll still give the 50% Off because you posted before the sale was over and I didn't get back to you until now. Merry Christmas!

I'd like to buy 20 golden roses in IGB. :)

Yep, currently working on breeding those for you! Merry Christmas! (Yes you'll still get 50% Off)

I'd like 4 jacob ladders please! 75k X 4 = 300k

Yep, I got those in stock and ready to go! (Yes you'll still get 50% Off)

Hey!
I'd love to buy 5 bamboo baskets : 5x5= 25k igb

Almost got 5 stacks now, just a few more... (Yes you'll still get 50% Off)

Last edited:
Jacob's Ladder 10x
Red Carnations:5x
Pink Carnations : 5c

IGB please <3 is there still a sale going on?

Could I please get 1 Jacobs Ladder 3 TBT
1 Gold Rose 4 TBT
1 Red Carnation 2 TBT
2 Pink Carnations 2 TBT Each

13 TBT total. Thanks.

May i get:

10 Jacob's Ladders in igb: 750k
20 Baskets of bamboo in igb: 200k
Total: 950k in game bells

Please pm/vm me as i might not respond back here, thanks! ^^

Last edited:
Back