• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Fast 'n Free Cycling - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angus auto-voided !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Agnes moved in !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Del moved in !

Ruby the peppy rabbit is in boxes !

Broffina moved in !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Merry the peppy cat is in boxes !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Merry has been voided ;-;

Also going to bed now, continuing sometime tomorrow !

Lucky has moved in !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tangy moved in from Campsite, but she's reserved and not up for adoption !

Lurking for Francine, Caroline and Kitty. Possibly Nibbles, if nobody else picks her up in time.

I had Nibbles in the campsite at some point yesterday but didn't invite her ! :< If she shows up again, I'll try to get her to move in :>

That's okay, at this point I'm mostly just looking to get Francine (my only missing dreamy) and maybe move out Purrl for Kitty and Mint for Caroline.

Ive been looking for Nibbles too..Ive posted in the wanted thread several times but to no avail. I have an opening and am looking for any of the following NIbbles, Francine, Chrissy, Clay Freya (The pink wolf)

I don't invite T5 villagers from the campsite unless someone says they're lurking for a certain T5 villager ! Then I'll try to invite them if I get them in the campsite ^^

I don't invite T5 villagers from the campsite unless someone says they're lurking for a certain T5 villager ! Then I'll try to invite them if I get them in the campsite ^^

I totally understand. I just like who I like..I guess the ones I like arent always the popular ones which is good in a way, but somehow it also seems harder to find...As the last dreamie I was after was Gayle..LOL got her now its Nibbes and the other ones I mentioned..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back