• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite creatures

Fish: beta (cause nostalgia)
Bug: emperor butterfly (although tarantula is a close second which is why I have 5 IRL)
Sea creature: giant isopod (I think they’re cute)

My favorite fish is: Koi
Favorite bug is: Goliath Beetle
Favorite deep sea creature is: Moon Jellyfish

Fish - I can't narrow it down to less than three, so: Hammerhead shark, whale shark, and red snapper. 😊 Honourable mentions: Snapping turtle, guppy, puffer fish, squid, and tuna.
Bug - Honeybee and hermit crab. Honourable mentions: Snail, most of the butterflies.
Sea creature - Sea urchin, sea star, pearl oyster, scallop, octopus. Honourable mentions: all the rest of the sea creatures. 💜

fish - mahi mahi is top choice for the cool colours but also love the turtles

bugs - any butterfly really but the bird wing is particularly beautiful

sea creatures - moon jellyfish or umbrella octopus, like the design of both and the octopus is pretty cute

I'm not sure why, but I really like the guppy and red snapper, the emperor butterfly, and sea grapes. Maybe it's all the bright colors?

I'm not sure why, but I really like the guppy and red snapper, the emperor butterfly, and sea grapes. Maybe it's all the bright colors?
When I started playing ac, I thought red snappers were rare or a higher selling price like the golden trout because they were so bright compared to most fish. It is pretty for sure.

Back