Favorite Expensive Collectible

Which one is your favorite?

• Total voters
The purple flower wand is my favorite. With the cyan heart wand being second. I love purple and flowers .

The pinwheel looks so cool~ I wish it was slowly animated to move a bit. But still such a lovely colour

I won't be aiming for any of these collectibles, but I think the Magenta Pinwheel and the Purple Flower Glow Wand are both pretty. 😊

I thought I liked the silver star wand best (and I'd still take it in a heartbeat), but the purple flower wand just looks so GOOD. I'm actually surprised it's the least favorite of the imposter wands, wondering if the OG flower wand has any influence on that. It's very Aerith-core so I hope to obtain it one day (unless they release a red glow wand... neeeeed)

Cyan Heart wand for sure! Not sure I'll get there but it will be mine one day! probably

Th cyan heart wand is rly pretty but ngl i love them all 😭

I don’t think i’ll get any of them this time around but maybe one day 💀

gotta be the cyan heart wand from the poll above, otherwise I think the galaxy egg, celeste plush, and maybe master ball are up there for me!

I love the Cyan heart wand but it do be kinda expensive. We will see if i get there...

I'm not going for any of these Impostor Collectibles since I'm focusing on the Black Feather and the White Feather, if I can even manage to afford both.

But, for the sake of answering the question, my favorites of these collectibles listed are the Cyan Heart Wand and Inky. The Cyan Heart Wand would be nice for one of my lineups, while Inky is a ghost, which obviously appeals to me, and I think I could work him into a different lineup as well. If I'm just choosing one...probably Inky.

Back