• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favorite foraged mushroom(s) throughout all the batches?

Suguri

🍄crispy foongus🍄
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0557-5119-2409
Island
Westward
Bronzed Bushwhacker Foraged Mushroom
Stony Elephant Fungus Foraged Mushroom
Stained Trombone Spore Foraged Mushroom
Booton Foraged Mushroom
Porkini Foraged Mushroom
Pink Poyopuffball Foraged Mushroom
Zero-G, Commander, Foraged Mushroom
Monumental Foraged Mushroom
Mythical Foraged Mushroom
Shiny Foongus Foraged Mushroom
What are your favorite foraged mushrooms from the Mushroom Season event overall? I'm NOT talking about the new collectibles BTW... You can get them from the shop with spore currency and watch as they become either fortunate or unfortunate.

There are three confirmed batches! The first one was released on September 26, the second on September 29, and the third on October 2. The last two have not been revealed yet; I will update this when they are.

Bronzed Bushwhacker Foraged Mushroom
Sad Elephant Fungus Foraged Mushroom
Stony Elephant Fungus Foraged Mushroom
Red Pieslapper Foraged Mushroom
Frilled Bluestone Foraged Mushroom
Common Gentleman Foraged Mushroom
Blushing Maiden Foraged Mushroom
Hickory Trufflesnout Foraged Mushroom
Stained Trombone Spore Foraged Mushroom
Flying Deathweasel Foraged Mushroom
Egbert of the Woods Foraged Mushroom
Becky of the Woods Foraged Mushroom
Plushobello Foraged Mushroom
Booton Foraged Mushroom
Porkini Foraged Mushroom
Golden Trumpet Foraged Mushroom
Pink Poyopuffball Foraged Mushroom
Blue Poyopuffball Foraged Mushroom
Wherearemy Foraged Mushroom
Embarrassed Foraged Blushroom
Blue Silent Foraged Shushroom
Zero-G, Commander, Foraged Mushroom
Monumental Foraged Mushroom
Mythical Foraged Mushroom
Red Foraged Brushroom
Green Foraged Brushroom
Blue Foraged Brushroom
Foongus Foraged Mushroom
Shiny Foongus Foraged Mushroom
Morellul Foraged Mushroom
Coming soon!
Coming soon!

Mine (from batch 1, at least) are the regular and shiny Foongus ones, for obvious reasons! ❤️💙

I'd make a poll but there's too many. ;w;

Last edited:
I think my first favorite goes to the monumental forged mushroom; I love historical and cultural things and I really love the idea of a pyramid shaped shroom 🙂.

Close behind, blue poyopuffball mushroom, the embarrassed blushroom, Shiny Foongus, Porkini, bluestone. I honestly like most of them :D

How do we pick favorites?!?!
I am tickled by them all

I guess I enjoy most
Frilled Bluestone
Blushing Maiden
Foongus
Shiny Foongus
Morellul

But just on names alone, I laughed at
Porkini
Wherearemy
Plushobello
Hickory Trufflesnout
Bronzed Bushwacker
Red Pieslapper
Fying Deathweasel **Is this supposed to be FLying deathweasel? Or Dying Deathweasel? Or is it like fee fie foe fum? Or Death de-fying?

phonto.jpeg

I need to be able to keep booton permanently.... please..... I will cry if I have to say goodbye to him. I love anything ghost-related.
IMG_1501.png

The blue and pink poyopuffs and the embarrassed shroom are my runner-up favourites!! I am also a big, big fan of the porkini, mythical and morellul shrooms!

794.png
I love mushrooms as food, and my absolute favourite is the truffle, mostly in mayonnaise or with dried charcuterie its amazing!

So its my favourite here as well lol, it makes me hungry every time i see it!

Accidentally posted this in a different thread so I’ll just copy and paste it:

They’re all so precious, but I loooove the Poyo Puff ones so much totally not bias or anything haha:

IMG_7601.png

IMG_7602.png

I love the plushobello and the pink & blue poyopuffball ones (and the fortunate mushroom but I know that one probably doesn’t count but it’s so cute!!!) !! I also really like the porkini, embarrassed, and zero g ones! but honestly they are all so so good and I’m loving all the names for them.

Back