• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favorite foraged mushroom(s) throughout all the batches?

So many of them! Like the rest of you, I would absolutely keep and display these temporary mushrooms forever if we were allowed to. Top picks:

Eggbert and Becky of the Woods, Bootini, Porcini, and Zero-G Commander

Eggbert of the Woods Foraged Mushroom
Becky of the Woods Foraged Mushroom
Booton Foraged Mushroom
Porkini Foraged Mushroom
Zero-G, Commander, Foraged Mushroom

Runners-up:

Foongus/Shiny Foongus, Morelull, Wherearemy, Golden Trumpet, Flying Deathweasel

Foongus Foraged Mushroom
Shiny Foongus Foraged Mushroom
Morellul Foraged Mushroom
Wherearemy Foraged Mushroom
Golden Trumpet Foraged Mushroom
Flying Deathweasel Foraged Mushroom

Just for fun, here's a lineup with 10:

Becky of the Woods Foraged Mushroom
Booton Foraged Mushroom
Zero-G, Commander, Foraged Mushroom
Porkini Foraged Mushroom
Eggbert of the Woods Foraged Mushroom

Golden Trumpet Foraged Mushroom
Morellul Foraged Mushroom
Wherearemy Foraged Mushroom
Flying Deathweasel Foraged Mushroom
Shiny Foongus Foraged Mushroom

Staff please make our dreams a reality, I would devote myself to these mushrooms . . .

Poyopuffballs are my faves, they're just adorable cuddly lil guys and as a Poyo Puff I love that these lil puffs have made a come back.

Also love Booton, a cute goofy shroom, the Pokemon themed mushrooms and the unicorn but really think they're all fab - wish they could be permanent collectibles.

My top 3 are booton, embarrassed blushroom, and of course the flying deathweasel. 😅

I really hope booton makes an appearance in the future as a permanent collectible.

My favorite foraged mushrooms are the Frilled Bluestone, Booton, Porkini, Pink Poyopuffball, Blue Poyopuffball, Blue Silent Shushroom, Mythical, Blue Brushroom, and Morellul!

I think Morelull is a super cute Pokémon so that one has to be one of my favorites, and as a Poyo Puff I really love the Poyopuffball mushroom and its shiny version 🥹 So I think those would be my top three!
Though I also really like the Blue Silent Foraged Mushroom, Wherearemy Foraged Mushroom, Booton, Egbert and Becky of the Woods, Stained Trombone Spore Foraged Mushroom, and the Frilled Bluestone Foraged Mushroom! All of these I'd probably keep if we could ;w; Wherearemy is a lot of fun and I like Blue Silent and Booton's creepy-cute vibes, and I actually think a lot of the natural-looking mushrooms would make for really pretty collectibles too!

Back