• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite New NPC?

I know so adorable. Probably my favorite new villager so far

Let's be real here guys. The Llama at the furniture store takes the cake for most adorable.

As for the villagers, I am fond of the Yeti, Frappe and the new cat villager myself. The two alpacas are both adorable but I do find myself preferring the blue one over Lisa (I think that's the pink one's name).

I don't know why but i am loving that tapir-lady (and her dreamworld.feature)
I don't really mislike any of the new NPC's...

One of the new squirrels (It was light brown) was simply ADORABLE!! I want it so much, next to Okashipi (The new brown and zebra-stripe horse)!!!

One of the new squirrels (It was light brown) was simply ADORABLE!! I want it so much, next to Okashipi (The new brown and zebra-stripe horse)!!!

I do not want that squirrel, I've never been a big fan of squirrels except for Pecan.
I want chickens and penguins and that new octopus.
I also want that horse of course, and that green pig that was shown, I think he looks cute.(Green eggs and Ham, LOL)

I do not want that squirrel, I've never been a big fan of squirrels except for Pecan.
I want chickens and penguins and that new octopus.
I also want that horse of course, and that green pig that was shown, I think he looks cute.(Green eggs and Ham, LOL)

I'm not talking about that one with the ugly beard. It's a different one. It was either in the ND, or on the website.

I'm not talking about that one with the ugly beard. It's a different one. It was either in the ND, or on the website.
Oh, I know what one you are talking about now, yeah he's okay, but I'm still not big on squirrels.
I want those new eagles though. Apollo moved out of my GC town so NOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh! I thought he was new, he sure looked new, they really fixed him up.
He's one of the eagles I want.

I like Lisa and love the new sloth character. I have to say though, the new Tapir lady frightens me a little..

I think Dr. Shrunk looks really cute in his new uniform, I hated his old one.

Yeah I really like his new outfit, and look. He looks really good, and I really didn't like him in the older games

Back