• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Nintendo RPG Game/Series?

Your favorite?

• [Nintendo/Advance] Wars (Strategy Game)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Magical Vacation/Starsign

• ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat

• Other? (Third Party Doesn’t Count)

• Total voters
My favorite Nintendo RPG series? Whatever had type-effectiveness, creature battling, creature indexing, gyms, badges, and becoming a champion. I think only one Nintendo franchise does that. It also has my top five favorite video game characters.

My favorite would have to be Pokémon. It's the series I've played the most of out of these, and I do like a lot of the games, a recent favorite being Pokémon Legends: Arceus. I like Paper Mario a lot too though. I played the first game not too long ago, and I've recently been playing the Nintendo Switch remake of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. The only Mario & Luigi game I've played is Paper Jam, but I might give Brothership a try when it comes out. I also played Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, but I never got around to Sparks of Hope, and while I did enjoy the first game, I just don't have much interest in playing Sparks of Hope at the moment.

I haven't played any games from the other series in the poll, but EarthBound and Super Mario RPG are ones I'd like to check out at some point. Maybe Fire Emblem as well

super paper mario is literally one of my favorite nintendo games period. (if not the favorite.) the fact that you can play as peach? (not to mention her super cute design?) chef's kiss. the pixel guys? chef's kiss. the characters, story and world-building? chef's kiss. the card collecting? chef's kiss. the music? oof, chef's kiss. the game just doesn't miss, frankly. it's just a shame that the others returned to the lame turn-style based combat. (which i personally feel doesn't work with this game at all.) really put me off any future entries after sticker star.
You have great taste, Super Paper Mario has peak storytelling by Mario game standards. Great art style, great cast of characters, and the companion (Tippi) along with antagonist (Count Bleck) are best characters of Paper Mario in my opinion.😎

Other than that, I like playing some Fire Emblem games and a bit of Pokémon but I basically quit playing Pokémon games years ago.

Back