• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

favorite "overrated" villager

bob. cats are my favourite animal and purple is my favourite colour, of course bob is going to be my favourite boy <3

diana is beautiful and classy. i don?t really care either way about the other deer villagers, i just fell for diana the second i saw her <3

marshal because he?s freaking adorable and i will keep him in my pocket <3 to be honest i didn?t like him at first because i was obsessed with julian but he moved in randomly and i saw the light!

julian because unicorn, obviously

I love Lolly and Marshal, and I have no shame. My sympathy for Marshal is purely for his eyes and hair idc, about squirrels or his marshmallow butt. For Lolly it started because she was the only cute villager I had in my newbie town

ruby and erik for me- they were two of my original five villagers in my first ever town so i have a soft spot for them :blush:

I really like Stitches, Ketchup, and Bam. Stitches reminds me of my City Folk town, Bam is very precious, and Ketchup is one of the only food themed villagers I like why are most of them Peppy?.

Last edited:
So you?re asking who our favorite is out of the super popular villagers?

Mine would be Fauna. It?s obvious why she?s popular so it?s not like one of popular villagers that I just don?t understand. Back in the day Snake was pretty popular and I really didn?t get that at all. I know, ?oh gerd ninja? but I still didn?t see it lol.

bob. cats are my favourite animal and purple is my favourite colour, of course bob is going to be my favourite boy <3

diana is beautiful and classy. i don’t really care either way about the other deer villagers, i just fell for diana the second i saw her <3

marshal because he’s freaking adorable and i will keep him in my pocket <3 to be honest i didn’t like him at first because i was obsessed with julian but he moved in randomly and i saw the light!

julian because unicorn, obviously

I forgot that Bob is popular. He’s a cutie purple cat :3

I really like Stitches, Ketchup, and Bam. Stitches reminds me of my City Folk town, Bam is very precious, and Ketchup is one of the only food themed villagers I like why are most of them Peppy?.

It could be all that added sugar (or natural sugar, in Tangy's case).

Marshal for sure. I got him randomly in one of my old towns, and I fell in love. It was after that I found this forum and saw how overrated he was. I can see how he's popular.. but at the same time, I can definitely see how he's overrated as well.

Whitney, lolly and Bob. I just love them so much lol, Bob was one of my starters in every game so far

Marshal is one of my all-time favourites; I loved him from the first picture I saw of him!

Francine is another one of my favourites; she was a starter in my City Folk town and when I first saw her I didn't care for her much but as time went on I got really attached to her and she's now my fifth favourite villager. :D

I love Ankha & Julian! I love Ankhas design and I?ve loved Julian ever since he moved into my town via the campsite. I thought it was silly that everyone was obsessed with him because he?s a unicorn but I definitely see the appeal now :)

Definitely Julian. Julian is the first! But also Merengue, Marshal, Fauna. :)

- Julian because... he's a unicorn, and he's beautiful and his house and simply everything, also his name is so cute and soft, really love him and I'm soo glad that now I have this beauty in my town, love the Smug personality tooo! <3

- Merengue because she's a sweet Rhino cake! I love every kind of sweets, candies and cakes, I want to be a pasty chef, that's my dream and she resemble me that.

- Marshal is my little chubby marshmallow! My 5th villager, he's with me since the beginning and now is my best friend, I also really like his name in my version "Scott"

- Fauna. She's a Cinnamon roll. That's it. Love her in all her glory and cuteness. So elegant and sweet!

My favorite tier 1 villagers: Merengue, Zucker, Marina
My favorite tier 2 villagres: Tia, Dobie, Shep, Molly, Muffy

:) Cutie pies.

I adore Julian. I have him atm and he's just such a sweetheart.

Tangy is adorable and unusual and peppies are so much fun, too.

And tbh all the wolves are great. So many are well loved and I totally get why.

Its hard for me to choose who is my favorite overrated villager, because I don't know the villagers I like are overrated or not. I know one thing that I have 8 wolf villagers and I'm sure they are overrated villagers.

Back