• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favorite Planet In Our Solar System?

Planets

• Earth

• Mars

• Uranus

• Jupiter

• Venus

• Mercury

• Saturn

• Neptune

• Pluto

Results are only viewable after voting.
My favorites are Jupiter and Saturn because they...are...MASSIVE 🪐⭐ it's scary just how huge Jupiter is, but also really captivating. 1300 Earths could fit inside it. Talk about gassy lol

When I think about the planets, I always recall that one video I watched about the different ways we would die on each planet. I laughed pretty hard at Jupiter's, and Mercury and Neptune were pretty painful 😂

I really like the MK7 Rainbow Road because you race around the planets, and at one point you go around Saturn's rings.

Pluto may not be considered a planet anymore, but it'll always be my favorite. Honorable mentions to Earth and Saturn

Earth because it pretty much had the most stuff. Other planets are pretty and I’m curious about what it’s like on/in them. But it seems almost certain the Earth is the most diverse in terms of features and biology. At least to me haha.

Back