8301-8235-7817
Fresh Balloon
Fresh Balloon
Rad Balloon
Rotating Fool's Egg
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Quirky Doll
Weird Doll
The ocean is home to lots of unique animals that can’t be found on land. Which ones are your favorite? Mine include whales, eels, sponges, and octopuses. (SpongeBob has made me become interested in underwater life.) I also love penguins, but they’re associated with snow more than water.

Ka9yAih.png

Killer whales are my favorite as I find them to be really cool-looking and interesting. I'd say octopus is a close second as I just recently learned a lot of interesting facts about them, such as how they have sensory organs (or "brains") in their tentacles.

I can only go by what I personally experienced growing up near the sea in my hometown. I loved finding brittle stars in the tide pools (there were lots of sea creatures to see, but they were my favorites)

While surfing, I had many terrifying moments with sea lions... they were sneaky and would pop up next to me and stare. They were big, and known to bite, but they were just curious! Luckily I never had any nipped toes!

The best experience was waiting for the next set of waves, and dolphins would circle me, and they would also ride the waves next to me. Being surrounded by wild dolphins is somehow magical. I felt so relaxed and happy.

I wanted to be a marine biologist for a long time, but sadly not smart enough to study lol

There are lots of cool ones like octopuses, whales, etc. but I'd say my favorite are dolphins. Not sure why.

Whales are amazing and I love sea turtles but I think I'll have to pick blue sea dragons (glaucus atlanticus). They just look neat. They are a small blue sea slug that float at the surface and eat jelly fish, even the big man of war jelly fish. They are venomous only because of their diet like poison dart frogs.

—Seahorses

—Clownfish (I blame Nemo lol)

—Tomato clownfish

—Lobster

—Sea bunnies

—Jellyfish

—Mantis shrimp

—Octopus

—Pufferfish

—Sea turtles

—That one bristle worm shaped like a butt

—Narwhals

—Walrus

—Great White shark

—Beluga whale

—Tasselled wobbegong shark

—Bottlenose dolphins

—a lot of the transparent deep-sea creatures

it heavily depends, but sometimes it's oarfish or deep sea creatures in general and sometimes its sharks

Here are my current top 5

1. Killer whales / Orcas
Loved them since long ago. Probably won't fall down from number one. My favourite Water-type Pokemon is Kyogre if that means anything.

2. Octopuses / squids
I saw about article about an octopus that escaped an aquarium and studied more about them. Very interesting animals. More intelligent than some humans.

3. Coral
You might not think of them as one but coral are animals. They are important for our planet so more care needs to go toward them

4. Penguins
I have always loved penguins. They are so cute and are monogamous for the mating season so they are pretty committed birds for the animal world.

5. Sea turtles
I like seeing the babies brave to make it to the ocean. Its also really cool seeing them swim underwater.

My favorites are:
  • Penguins. Not sure if I can pick a favorite species. Adele penguins are cute for their little white eye rings, African penguins are cute for their polka-dot bellies and pink “eyeshadow”, Little Blue/Fairy penguins are cute because of how small they are, and Emperors are really fascinating because they are the most human-like birds in terms of size and morphology! (At least that’s what I think).
  • Seals- there are just so many cute species! They’re so puppy like 💕 I wish I could pet them, but y’know, wildlife safety and all.
  • Orcas - their markings are cute and unique. And they are very inteligent from what i’ve heard. I love how their babies just look like mini versions of them 🖤🤍
  • Sea bunnies as well, for obvious reasons
  • Coral as well because they are so colorful and unique when healthy
Honorable mentions:
  • Siphonophores: fascinating creatures that are actually made up of smaller creatures working as a team! It’s like the real world aquatic equivalent of a maushold or something XD
  • Deep sea ostracods: they’re so funny looking, like a little orange stress ball XD

I love the whale shark. OR any shark, for that matter! My boyfriend got me a tumbler that has the 'sharks of the 7 seas' on it! Which include...

• Mako Shark
  • Great White Shark
  • Nurse Shark
  • Bull Shark
  • Grey Reef Shark
  • Black Tip Shark
  • Whale Shark (MY BELOVED!!!)
  • Lemon Shark
  • Blue Shark
  • Hammerhead Shark
  • Tiger Shark
These are my favorite sea animals. If it's a shark, it's my favorite :lemon: I also like sea turtles, seals, the walrus, whales, and sea otters! :3

Back