Favorite Villager thus far?

Rue

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
I've really grown to adore Lobo, hes a cranky guy who loves Drums and buying my bugs!

389px-Lobo.png

He looks cool! I am really liking Tutu! She has a sweet and bubbly personality and her nose is really cute. :D

Last edited:
It's a tie between Goldie and Fuchsia so far. Everyone else could move out, although Kabuki and Ed are growing on me too. :)

Lobo is my favorite wolf.

My favorite villager of them all is Kid Cat. I never had him though lol :/ I want him. So bad.

150px-KidCat.jpg

My favorite villager in my town is Rudy. He's a jock cat. He's really cute. I just wanna reach into the game and pet him.

74px-Chas.jpg

Bella! She's so cute and goofy.
Bella.gif

Tammy moved into town today and she might make a run for favorite, though. She's adorable!
Anessa.png

Mine was Bianca, and I absolutely hated everyone else when I first got my town.
Now I have Bruce. Who is going to be my best friend, I have already written an extansive amount of letters explaining this.

Aw I wish I had Lobo. So far my favorite villagers is Dora; her house is so classic and cute.

I really like Knox and Gigi.

Knox.jpg Gigi.jpg

but with Cherry just moved in, I might have a new favorite soon!

Hannah.png

Kinda bummed I didn't get any kitty neighbors this time around.

I really liked Winnie, but she was in my first town which I started over a day later. I do miss her. My favorite right now is Ankha, though I believe her to be conspiring with the pig that sold me fake paintings.

So far I really like Kid Cat and Bob my two cat villagers!
Bob.pngkid cat.png

Bob is always giving me presents xD

I really liked Winnie, but she was in my first town which I started over a day later. I do miss her. My favorite right now is Ankha, though I believe her to be conspiring with the pig that sold me fake paintings.
Winnie is the horse, if i'm not mistaken?

Not a big fan of her. Really dislike her, derwin, and this rhino I got as neighbors..

Back