Favorite Villager thus far?

My absolute favorite villager is Marshal. I adored him from pictures and I actually am lucky enough to have him, Bob (second favorite) and Diana (third favorite) in the same town.
I reset for two straight days (or more) so I got really lucky ; ;
Also, Marshal called me his shorty and I'm pretty sure we're an item now. (Lol)

Timbra the Sheep, and Tammi the monkey.. Love them both!
Also really like Kid Cat and Mitzi.. i got lucky with my starting villagers!
Curt is ok:p

In my town... umm...
Aurora!
200px-Aurora.png

I love having Walker in my town. He's so cute that I just wanna reach into the game and hug him and feed him candies. :)

MARSHAL! I AM IN LOVE WITH MARSHAL! HE IS THE BEST VILLAGER EVER OMG! I'M SO LUCKY TO HAVE HIM IN MY TOWN.

100px-Marshal.jpg

Apple. I love her so much. Her house is so cute with the apple themed and polka dot furniture. She keeps giving me things for free because we're such good friends (I've only had the game for 3 days!). I want her pic ASAP.

The favorite one I have in my village right now has got to be Pate.
Pate.gif
She's come to my house once and i've gone to her house once.

But my favorite villager of all the Crossings has GOT to be Gaston!
Gaston.gif

Dat statcheeee

I want cats. I like most of them, and I have none. :( my bf wound up with three! Merry, purrl, and Tom. My favorite that is in my town.... Probably Cheri and Wolfgang. Pudge and Filbert come in next. Pashmina is okay, and the other two need to go. Klaus and Amelia.. Lol. Recently got Boone to move out, crossing my fingers for a cat, dog, dear, or hampster.

Astrid th Kangaroo :3 always giving me presents and inviting me over! The only thing that confuses me is the rude letters i get from him saying that he doesnt appreciate my "pity" ?? D: aside from that Biskit is auper cute and goofy :) always talks about food!

My favorite villager right now is Cranston. Tangy and Sydney are a close second. I don't hate any of my villagers.

So far in my New Leaf town, Walt is my favourite new character. Biskit is still my overall favourite in my town though.

Back