• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Villager? :)

Sakura0901

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Who is everyone's favorite villager?? Mines Bob :D Just cuz its Bob :3 Octavians my second favorite cuz hes an Octopus!!

Walker is in my LGTTC town.. He has been from Day One <3.

My faves are Gladys and Vladimir

Ruby, Gwen, and Buck are my favorites because they were the first three, though Ruby moved out immediately after I started playing.

Margie is a favorite because she moved out, and a long time later, she came back and remembered me.

Punchy and Bones are also favorites, just because.

Marina is my all-time favorite. She's the only villager that I've already had that I want in my New Leaf town.

Big Top!

200px-Big_Top.png

Nate my man! <----------
First guy I made friends with in AC:GC! So glad he is coming to New Leaf!

Marina is my all-time favorite. She's the only villager that I've already had that I want in my New Leaf town.

Word!

I will admit, however, that I'd be pretty psyched for some of the old ACGC villagers reintroduced in ACNL to move in.

Tangy's my fav. I had her in my GCN town in the two towns I had at the same time. I've only seen her in the City though since she has not come to live in my town.

Any of the lions. I love the lion villagers. :)

Other than that, Billy (goat) and Uzumaki (pink bird).

Rover will forever be in my heart. :)

Oh, you said villager...
then Kiki and Punchy.

/cat favoritism

Back