• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Villager? :)

tumblr_meg30cfX4V1rghr2go4_400.jpg
Wolfgang of course!​

Mine is Whitney. She was the first wolf villager I had. She never left in the next two years I had that town. Even when I restated my game just to get a new village layout she was the fifth villager to move in. I had to restart that town because of a glitch that caused fossils to never show up. I waited a week and couldn't find a single one. All I got were pitfalls and gyroids. I hope I get her again in New Leaf.

Mine is Whitney. She was the first wolf villager I had. She never left in the next two years I had that town. Even when I restated my game just to get a new village layout she was the fifth villager to move in. I had to restart that town because of a glitch that caused fossils to never show up. I waited a week and couldn't find a single one. All I got were pitfalls and gyroids. I hope I get her again in New Leaf.

Whitney is adorable! :)

My favourite villager is Tangy, which is funny because I've never had Tangy in a town before. I just really like how she looks.

Maybe I'll be lucky this time around.

I've seen that Unicorn camp in my town. but I couldn't ask it to move in as I already had 10 villagers. Hell of a rock, paper, scissors game though :)

I think if he's not in my town to begin with, I'm going to wait for him to camp in my town xD
unless another animal that I like a lot camps in my town... then I'll just have to deal with the lack of unicorn and hope there's a chance for him to move in later on xD

My favorites are Daisy and Fang. My favorite NL villager is probably Hamuji.

PEANUT

EDIT- Sorry felt slightly rude, I love peanut! She's adorable but I also like Blaire as she was my longest CF resident I think 2 years she was in my town before I decided to reset it! Looks like Lauren loves the squirrels

Whitney. If she shows up in my New Leaf town...
tumblr_lsfpo42yZG1qesdbm.gif

She was one of my very first villagers and I love everything about her. Even her catchphrase "snappy"

Last edited:
Back