• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Villager? :)

Murphy. Murphy was my best friend way way back in my first GC town. (Mainly because I thought he was a cat) Then he moved away one day and I was so sad. I've yet to have him in any town since. If he's in NL it will be my mission in life to win him back.

Huh. Bluebear was in my WW town and I could have swore it was a guy. I think I'll chock that one up to my poor memory...

Redd is my favorite NPC. He's a sly fox and I love him for it. He's such a trickster.

As for villagers my favorites are: Chief, Stitches, Moe, Anchovy, Derwin, Wolfgang, Portia, and Tangy. I tend to like lazies and crankies the best. I'm sure I'll make dozens of new bff's in NL though =D

My top favorites are Cookie, Chrissy, and marina.:D
I also like Chester... Which is really because he was the villager that sent me a letter on valentines day, meaning I was really close to him, so from then on I liked him, but he moved out after that.:(

For whatever reason, Ed is my favorite.
horse_ed1.jpg

In the gamecube version he lived right next to my house and became a favorite of mine that way.
I do like a lot of the other villagers, too... they're so cute ;A;
Also, I LOVE the new unicorn. I really really hope he ends up in my town. I don't think I'll reset for him, but it was a major consideration when he was discovered...
NewHorseHorn.jpg

I've seen that Unicorn camp in my town. but I couldn't ask it to move in as I already had 10 villagers. Hell of a rock, paper, scissors game though :)

I've seen that Unicorn camp in my town. but I couldn't ask it to move in as I already had 10 villagers. Hell of a rock, paper, scissors game though :)

Question, Zen... I recently found this on the ac3ds wiki:

R116G4Q.jpg

Does this unicorn seriously have my name? if so, that's awesome sauce and I need it in my town immediately.
Though I heard he's a dude, so is the Japanese name actually male?

Question, Zen... I recently found this on the ac3ds wiki:

R116G4Q.jpg

Does this unicorn seriously have my name? if so, that's awesome sauce and I need it in my town immediately.
Though I heard he's a dude, so is the Japanese name actually male?

His name is indeed Julie or ジュリー. He is male.

Julie the unicorn may be my spirit animal. And the rainbow clown sheep. <3

Anyhow, my favorite villagers are Bangle, Marcel, Rodeo, Kiki, Olivia, Lolly, Rasher, Ruby, and Static.
Bangle, Marcel, and Rasher tied for first place.

Back