Most favorite bunny villager 🐰

I like most of them, but my favorite would have to be this diva (Bunnie):
Post automatically merged:

My favorite of the Rabbit villagers is Tiffany. One of my New Leaf towns is based on a circus with some magic incorporated, and Tiffany is the assistant of mayor Trixie, the ringmistress' of the circus. I chose her because of the magic trick of pulling a rabbit out of a hat and I thought her design fit the role well. I've always liked her design, she's a Snooty which is my favorite of the female villager personalities, and I have the most attachment to her compared to all of the rest of the Rabbit villagers.

There are plenty of great Rabbit villagers though. Other favorites include Claude, Coco (second favorite), Mira (probably third favorite), O'Hare, Ruby and Sasha. I like a few others as well, but the ones I just listed are like a level above the others.
I like Tiffany’s whole vibe. The makeup, the swirl of hair, the tuxedo dress with fishnets…she came to SERVE that look. ✨

Last edited:
I love Sasha, he’s definitely my favorite. so so adorable! I also really like Ruby and Coco too.

My gosh, I love almost all of them but I’d have to say Mira! She’s so pretty and cool. Sasha might come in second, he’s adorable and such a gorgeous color!

Looove Hopkins!

Although, I love so many of the lil' bnunies... ;w;

Let me make a list of my top 5!

1. Hopkins
2. Doc
3. Genji
4. Bunnie
5. Chrissy

I cannot imagine Ino Island without Genji, since he lowkey reminds me of Inosuke from Demon Slayer xD I'd love Hopkins or Doc on my current island.. alas, they do not fit the aesthetic I'm going for!

Probably Sasha, Bunnie and Dotty, quite different to each other with a more natural looking one and a couple of brighter ones but like all their designs and happy to have any on my island.

My very first bunny villager was Bunnie and I will always love her dearly. She looks like an apple and I have made it so that Tangy, the citrus cat, and her live next to each other in order to be a fruit salad combo :3

Sasha, I’ve gotten him on my island recently, and I really like him. I hope the next game lets us have more than ten villagers, because my lists of favorites is growing more than my island can handle.

266833500_283373793756976_6043081689077604907_n.jpg

No bunny hops like Gaston
Eats carrot tops like Gaston
Complains and gripes like Gaston
His mustache is intimidating
And every inch of him is covered with fur
...♬

I'm not quite as fond of the bunny/rabbit villagers because of their ears. The way they look so erect seems not very natural. Besides that nitpick there is one that I really like though.

1723317607946.png

See how she stares right into your soul?
Beautiful right?
That's why I love Coco and why she is the best bunny.

I love all the rabbit villagers, but when it came to choosing one for my island, I chose Sasha. I enjoy having a mix of different species on my island, so I try not to have too many from the same species.

tumblr_727002380aec4b28aed6d1ecf04292a7_9eb7105f_1280.jpg
FuBIYiCaMAAIt6M.jpeg
FuBIRFVaUAAjvbd.jpeg

They are: Genji, Francine (prefer her more than Chrissy), Claude, Bonbon (who I did have), Doc, O'Hare, Snake, Gabi, Carmen, Ruby, Sasha (same as Bonbon) and Hopkins.

I like them all really.

Gabi. Gabi was my first rabbit villager, and I hold a special fondness towards her.

Back