• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

February 2 and 8, 2016

nerdatheart9490

Pokemon Professor
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Haven't posted in a few days. I was getting bored of playing, so I took a few days off to play something else. But now I'm interested again!

The only interesting things that have happened were February 2nd, and today, February 8th.

On the third of the month, I had a new villager mark off where they were going to put their house. And I hated it. So I moved it. I had deleted my Yuuto character (didn't really like him) and I had space for a new villager to move in. I went through the whole train ride to see where the house would move to. Turns out that this trick can also change who moves in as well. So I did what any logical person would do, and spent the next nine hours resetting and starting a new character so the house was in a good spot and with a good villager. That's normal behavior, right? Anyway, Marshal's house ended up in a good place, and I ended up with a character named Manea (after the Greek/Roman goddess of insanity and all-around bad stuff).

View attachment 236122

Manea's house is also in a good place. Now I just need to get her some hospital and lab equipment and she'll be good to start her home. She's a doctor type of character.

Today I found out it was Festivale! I've never played through it before. I must say, it's rather fun. But I'm not a fan of Pave. He kind of annoys me to no end.

View attachment 236123View attachment 236124

View attachment 236125

I've played the sims. I know where this is going, you sick bird.

But I got all dressed up and started collecting feathers. I have almost the entire Pave set. I'm only collecting it for my catalog. I don't actually want any of it. So, if anyone is looking for Pave items, so far I have the carpet, closet, two lamps, end table, chest, table, and two clocks. Anyone who wants them, let me know. You can have them. Just come to my town. I'm trying to get the 100 villagers thing to remodel the train station.

Ok! Off to get more feathers!

Attachments

• HNI_0096.JPG
    HNI_0096.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 10
  • HNI_0026.JPG
    HNI_0026.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 11
  • HNI_0020.JPG
    HNI_0020.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 11
  • HNI_0021.JPG
    HNI_0021.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 11
Haha, I got the same vibes from Pave. So creepy. xD

And congratulations on getting Marshal and his house in a good spot. ^^ Hopefully that makes all the effort you put into moving him around worth it.

Back