• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

feet exposure?

let me see those tootsies

• ew don’t look

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • hmmm don’t mind the occasional sandals

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • i hate shoes & socks! let them be free!!!

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • i have a foot fetish

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
i hate feet so much i think they're so disgusting, i'm whatever the opposite of a foot fetishist is. even when i see people in sandals or flipflops i'm like ew put those things away omg

i wear slippers in the house, some of them are slides which do show my toes a little but i refuse to be barefoot

We wear slippers in our place for several reason:
- Keeps our feet and socks clean
- Won’t be touching the cold floor
- Smackable shoe in case of bug
- Used to be thrown at unruly siblings

such a strange question.. i keep those suckers covered at all times. only person i dont mind being sockless with is my bf but thats not because he likes them or something. i just know he wont think theyre gross lol

I’m cool with any type of shoe as long as it’s cute. I just don’t like to be barefoot outside, which is ironic because I used to be the exact opposite.

uh actually this is the first time I've looked at this thread and now I'm terrified lol 🫣

it doesn't really gross me out, but I'm absolutely not the kind of person who wants to see someone's feet. I guess I'm indifferent. I don't mind as long as they're not being weird about it. in my case, I always wear socks (unless I'm taking a shower ofc hdjfhsgd) and/or shoes because I don't like my feet getting dirty at all. sensory stuff ya know.

I wear socks majority of the year or if I am at other people's houses. In the summer at home I'll be barefoot. I like shoes that basically give no support otherwise my feet hurt.
I hate sandals. I hate touching feet and must wash my hands if I have to touch feet for whatever reason. 🩹
NO PICS.

Ahh the exposure threads. What a gem they were. Anyway...about feet. I don't like wearing socks and shoes but I wear them anyway because they protect the feet. I really really hage wearing socks. They always itch me even when they are clean

WHY DID Y’ALL BRING THIS BACK???? 😭 ARE YOU JUST TROLLING AKSJEJQKEJSJS

Okay, uh… I don’t really like wearing socks inside all that much, that’s one reason I prefer warm weather. Because the floor isn’t cold and it’s more comfortable to walk around barefoot.

I don't mind an occasional sandal but I don't wear them very often. Especially since I moved to the city I kind of gave up on them, something about wearing a sandal on a digusting public city bus feels yuck.

im always barefoot in bedrooms, i like the cold floor hehe. when im going out of my room im using slippers tho!! actually i dont like bringing any shoes or sandals in my room, just feels weird (to me) to bring dirt from the outside into my room. basically im barefoot in my room, slippers around the house, then sandals/shoes outside the house :]

also i never understood those movies where the main character sleeps with their socks and shoes on. that's dirty, take the shoes off at least?? 😭 😭

ALSO this thread made me realize how cold feet isn't a popular thing. idk even when i sleep if there's one body part i want the electric fan to be pointed at, it's my feet JKGBKJFKJD

Back