• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Felicity's Cheap Hybrids [OFFLINE - OUT OF STOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feliss

Smiley Face Addict
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (182) +
I won't do any special breeding orders.
All hybrids will be 10k a piece, with the exception of gold roses, which will only be 20k a piece.

PLEASE FILL OUT THIS ORDER FORM:

-Mayor:
-Town:
-FC (if not listed at the side or in sig.):
-Order:
-Which town you prefer to trade in (Mine or Yours?):

^Keep in mind that if I visit your town and I have recently voided a villager, he/she might show up if you have an open slot.

Also, if you do not fill out the form like I asked, your order will be skipped and your flowers will go to the next person. I will no longer give warnings about changing your post.

As always, first come, first serve. In the event that multiple people post at the same time, the order will be given to the first poster of that time.

IN STOCK:

PLEASE ADD MY CYCLING TOWN FRIEND CODE AHEAD OF TIME
1521-4048-8322

Last edited:
Absolutely :) Just let me finish up this first order. Also, which town would you like to trade in?

If you don't mind mine, I'm trying to upgrade my train station! I'll add you, just let me know when to open my gates :)

2 black tulips and 7 black lillies please

I am so sorry, I didn't realize two people had ordered something similiar, and I thought I was replying to you, lol. I have extras of those in my main town, so I can still complete you order since it was my mistake. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mickey, ready for your gate. :)

If you're still interested ccemuka, please add my cycling town FC, and I will get them out/bring them over ASAP. Just let me know what you prefer.

Oh sorry got distracted.... Gates are open

It's okay, I understand. Heading over now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have completed all orders thus far. The in-stock list is updated in the first post. I will keep adding to it as my hybrids grow. :)

Will be lurking around for pink and purple hybrids if you make more ^^

Can I buy 2 orange lilies, 2 black lilies and 1 black tulip please? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back