• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Felicity's Cheap Hybrids [OFFLINE - OUT OF STOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to get all the pink lillies, the gold roses, lucky clover, and orange tulips please.

Trade can be in your town or mine.. Doesn't really matter.

My town might be easier as I have a bunch of space in front of the station. Please add my cycling town FC. I will have your flowers all laid out, and then I will open my gate :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy 10 pink lilies please ? My town ;)

The lilies have already been claimed. Sorry!

Could I please buy the 2 Black Lillies? :D

Edit: My town please?

Last edited:
Could I please buy the 2 Black Lillies? :D

Edit: My town please?

Sure :) I have a few orders in front of you, but I will post here as soon as I am ready for your gate. Please watch for post merges as well, as that tends to happen a lot here.

Sure :) I have a few orders in front of you, but I will post here as soon as I am ready for your gate. Please watch for post merges as well, as that tends to happen a lot here.

Sure! I'll watch for it :)

@SpookyCutie: Gathering your flowers, adding you, and looking for your gate :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My town! I'll add you immediately. :lemon:

edit: what's your FC?

It's my cycling FC (the one at the very top of my signature)

I'd like to buy your black tulips, please. Is your town ok? :)

Yes, that would be great! I have a few orders in front of you, but I try to be quick, so keep watch and I will let you know when I'm opening my gate for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

open & waiting for you, Feliss.

Since Spooky has yet to open her gate or reply to my PM, I'm going to go ahead and head to your town right now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heading over now, Grace (as soon as I see your gate) :)

Still haven't heard from Spooky, so her cosmos are about to go back up for re-claiming.

Last edited:
Since I haven't heard back in a timely manner, sure :)

(That'll be 270k total)

Okay sure! My town is opened. Payment is in the lil' square outside of my train station; I will lead you to a spot for flowers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back