• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Felicity's Cheap Hybrids [OFFLINE - OUT OF STOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes do his first i need to empty inventory

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kk ready

All orders have been taken care of. I only have 2 hybrids left in stock, both are orange tulips. Feel free to post if you're interested :)

Brand new stock of hybrids. Please provide all requested information in your order. :)

Can i get the pink cosmos and pink lillies?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, your town please. (forgot that in my post)

10 red carnations please? My fc is to the left and i would also like to trade in your town, if thats ok. I have an open slot i am saving :)

10 red carnations please? My fc is to the left and i would also like to trade in your town, if thats ok. I have an open slot i am saving :)

That's perfectly fine. That will be 100k. I have one order in front of you, but I should be done fairly quickly, so I will post when my gate is open for you :)

Last edited:
may i buy your white carnation and lucky clover? i would prefer for the trade to be in your town.

Gate is opening for SpookyCutie

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Diamond - Laying out your flowers now. About to add you and open up, so keep an eye out for my gate :)

Aww I missed the only white carnation xD

Aw, I'm sorry. They've been tough for me to breed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright, let me know when the gates are open.

Opening gates now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

All orders up to this point have been taken care of. Only 12 hybrids left in stock. Please feel free to post if you are interested :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back