• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Feng Shui worth it?

AoJones

Ao of Sorami
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Is goign for Feng Shui worth it? and is it more effective if the more rooms you have "feng shui'd"?

Wells, should the interior of your house receive high marks from the Housing Committee (or whatever it's called), I believe there are some special items that they gift you. The hard part is finding the right formula (that is, besides using a complete themed set of furniture), when your house eventually expands in rooms & floors.

I'd say it wouldn't hurt giving Feng Shui a try. I tried it out in Wild World and I seemed to have really good luck. So either it was the Feng Shui or a coincidence!

oh ok well I had some green furniture so I thought I may give it a go. But now it's [ast 12 here and Im not ready to go to bed =P

Back