• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fertilizer confirmed for ACNL

I just hope it's not as crazy as it got in CF. I don't mind small, worn paths here and there, but the entire village? My CF town has random patches of grass left and the rest is dirt, because I wander all over looking for fossils, mushrooms, etc. I never run, but it doesn't matter. Hopefully it's more limited in NL.

Also, when I heard what the fertilizer actually does, I wondered about hybrids. Maybe once we have some we like, we can bury a bag next to them and get a bunch more hybrids more easily? I hope so!

Hybrids are already easy to get in this game. I watched Hamatoros livestream and he had pink flowers popping up in his garden literally everyday.

Some are more rare than others, ike blur purple and black are rarest while orange and pink are most common.

If everyone jst plants flowers in the spots that have grass wear, then it will regrow plus get hybrids. What's bad about that?

Also if you ahve a beautiful town, the flowers never wilt;)

How come NO ONE has tested fertilizer yet? What happens if you put it in a place where there is no grass?

For REAL. I love flowers, but I hate having to water them every day. lol

Yeah, this is the first I'm hearing about that! If so, that's a pretty good reason to choose a beautiful town, if you ask me!

It will never wilt if you ignore the game and don't play for the days. For example, how Golden Roses in City Folk never wilted, no matter how far you time traveled, they never die.

The regular Flowers in a Beautiful town don't seem to die as often because villagers water them more often as well as plant more.

HNI_0024.JPG
The new lilies with an orange hybrid.

I've managed to make a few black roses and black tulips, it doesn't seem that hard. So long as the flowers are touching either vertical or horizontal.

I still have issues with the grass wear at the bridge hotspot and it's now a sea of flowers. I have a normal town and the villagers seem to plant more flowers if there's already some down already. They just keep gathering at the hot spot now and planting more flowers.

(I haven't got the garden shop upgrade yet to try out the fertilizer but I think I'm almost there.)

How come NO ONE has tested fertilizer yet? What happens if you put it in a place where there is no grass?
Takes about 3 months game time to unlock I believe. Its been just over one month so I've still got a lot to do before I finally have access to it.

I plan on getting beautiful town, but I still am going to semi-religiously (I am going to give myself some fudge factor in case I'm lazy) because I actually do like watering plants.

Back