• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Festive Tree Gift Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
27 presents!?? Thank you so much to all of my Santa’s! My favorite was the Leif Poster xD...

I can’t believe all the things I got. This community is awesome!!
I’ll upload some pics in a bit.

aha the leif poster came from me! figured it’d be a suitable gift since you like him so much xD. i’m glad you enjoyed it! <3

Sorry I'm late, Merry Christmas to all!! ^^ I am so very grateful for the many gifts I received from everyone, you guys are just amazing. You've certainly made my holiday season more enjoyable :3 I hope I have done just a little the same.
All my wonderful gifts below!! You guys really were generous. Also my animals were doing some caroling by the tree, thought I'd share hehe <3

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1608941662616.jpg
    FB_IMG_1608941662616.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 17
  • FB_IMG_1608941665381.jpg
    FB_IMG_1608941665381.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 22
  • FB_IMG_1608941670310.jpg
    FB_IMG_1608941670310.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 22
i’m once again late but i finally got around to opening up my presents! my brain is fried and i’m honestly so, so tired but i’m also immensely grateful for all of the gifts i’ve received! i’ve never participated in something like this before and while i was initially a bit nervous, i’m really glad that i joined and got to meet and interact with all of you lovely people! 💜

E29EC0EF-3BAD-4C70-8586-1B7E9A945427.jpeg
55C62D40-2766-482E-8B76-DE46D56B65AF.jpeg

BB0CF5C4-7B06-4611-8DCD-A393B7AD13A7.jpeg
F49A1969-2CB9-4C73-AEA5-96F1BD099D36.jpeg
95048CA8-1B07-48A8-84AF-DD6F9A9F3CE7.jpeg

overall, i received an amazing variety of gifts! i was surprised at the rarer items but i’m so very happy with everything i received. i’m especially excited about the toy day items and the new clothing items that i’ve obtained but i’m genuinely so, so grateful for everything. thank you guys so much again and i hope that you all had an amazing day!! <3​

A day late but would just like to thank everyone for the gifts that everyone donated! I really appreciate them all. I was going to upload a photo but was having difficulty so I wasn't able to. Everything was so lovely so thank you all!

I especially loved the crescent moon DIY! I've wanted that for ages! I hope everyone had a happy Christmas. Would love to do something like this again!

I wanted to thank everyone here who participated in the event. It was an amazing experience, with people from completely different parts of the world trying their best to visit each other despite all the different timezones.

I really enjoyed it, and although I wasn't able to give some rare DIYs or other items that are hard to obtain, like genuine art, I tried my best to at least be a fun Santa while visiting other people's islands.

Thank you @meo for making this possible!

Well, I'm stupid. Someone took all the presents from under my tree during an exchange. I hope nobody gifted me anything particularly difficult to obtain! TT_TT

I'd like to drop off a gift sometime in the next few days. I'm sorry this has happened to you. :(

I was wondering if there is any plans to do this again this year? I found it a lot of fun to do last year :)
I think I will open up my island a couple of times in december to give people gifts for under their tree, and maybe make some festive trees for those who don't have one.

I did that last year and I loved it, a lot of the time I would put on my santa outfit and gift people things and it was very wholesome to make people happy!

I think I will open up my island a couple of times in december to give people gifts for under their tree, and maybe make some festive trees for those who don't have one.

I did that last year and I loved it, a lot of the time I would put on my santa outfit and gift people things and it was very wholesome to make people happy!
I also really enjoyed this activity last year!

are we doing this again 🥺? I loved it last year and with the new update and the vast quantity of new DIYs and objects there is so much variety to be able to make as a present. Can we do it this year again, pretty please :·3, I am actually completely alone this year for xmas my first away from family and friends xmas and would love to have a yet another great Tbt xmas gift exchange :·3

I'd love to join in also if it's happening! I didn't get to join in last year as I was swamped with work, but this sounds really fun!

Last year was so much fun! If we do organize this event again, I think that we should keep the rules that @meo established. If we do have to change anything it would probably just be the start date, Dec. 18th.

Last year, that day landed on a Friday. This year it will land on a Saturday. We can move it to Dec. 17th so that it starts on a Friday again. Otherwise, we can leave it the way it is.

It warms my heart everyone enjoyed the event last year and would like to see it continue. I'm happy to start a 2021 topic for the event this year since we have interest.
It was such a pleasure to get to enjoy the holidays with everyone last year, I'd love to do it again.

Here is a topic for 2021 so there's a fresh topic for us all to connect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back