• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Festive Tree Gift Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt tempted to use my birthday as an excuse to unwrap a few yesteday, but I was a good girl.
Happy belated cake day! 🥳

I've been alright in terms of temptation, but I think my console will be happy once the presents are picked up and unwrapped. Everyone has been so generous! ❤🥺 It feels like my character is running through molasses whenever I run past my shops. XD

Could I ask someone for help with acquiring two Holiday Candles? I can offer whatever is required to make them and some TBT for the trouble.

Edit: Someone's helped me out! :D

Last edited:
What a wonderful event you've organized @meo! I'm a bit late to the party, but I figured better now than never! I've finally finished decorating my entrance area and would like to share it with everyone here. 😆 Feel free to drop by just to visit if you'd like!

Character Name: Zéphyre
Town: Cat's-paw
Availability: Throughout the day (9 a.m. - 11 p.m. EST) [currently semi-afk; I'll answer as soon as I can!]
Current number of Santas (update the number as you go): 12
A special mention goes to my Santas: @MeganPenguin, @Bluelady, @meo, @ATheBuoy42, @Bekaa, @naviwing, @Angelbearpuppy, @Raz, @Plainbluetees, @Minou, @xara, @TheSillyPuppy. Thank you so much for your generosity; it is truly appreciated!
Festive area photo (optional):
IMG-2085.JPG

IMG-2086.JPG
IMG-2087.JPG
IMG-2088.JPG

Last edited:
Character Name: Bailey
Town: Basil Land
Availability: ~currently unavailable~
Current number of Santas (update the number as you go): 3
Come bring me presents!!! My dodo code is: J908R

Last edited:
Wooo! One more day! On a side note, is anyone still missing the big festive tree diy? Although I got an extra on Sunday night, I haven’t had time to think about what to do with it until now.

First person to like this post gets it. Then, please PM your availability for today. Thank you!

I am inspired by Bluelady, and have a similar offer. The first person to like this post will receive my extra holiday candle DIY!

Well, I'm stupid. Someone took all the presents from under my tree during an exchange. I hope nobody gifted me anything particularly difficult to obtain! TT_TT

Well, I'm stupid. Someone took all the presents from under my tree during an exchange. I hope nobody gifted me anything particularly difficult to obtain! TT_TT

What? You could not end the exchange before they bailed. That is just low. If your avaliable in about an hour I will happily regift you some. Who was it?

Oh nooo I'm so sorry to hear something low like that happened to you ;_; im happy to come back with the gifts I gave you!

Oh no, that's awful! :( I don't remember exactly what I got for you, but I would love to come by with some prezzies for you in about an hour.

@Angelbearpuppy @Minou I appreciate the gesture, but it's so much effort for you! My gates are still ope right now if you need red wrapping paper for the toy day DIY, though!

I dont mind at all. All i am doing as soon as I am home here in about ten minites is take a bath and eventually go christmas light looking later tonight. Just message me your code as soon as I get in, I can visit. You deservento have something to open.

What? You could not end the exchange before they bailed. That is just low. If your avaliable in about an hour I will happily regift you some. Who was it?
It wasn't from TBT; and I should know to fence in the area. My house and inventory are full... so it's not about the items, just the principle... alas

Someone stole your gifts?!? What a Grinch ToT I'm so sorry. We're not gonna let this stand!! I will very happily bring you more gifts today. ^^

That's really messed up; I'm sorry to hear! I can also bring something by if you'd like, just send me a pm.

That's really messed up; I'm sorry to hear! I can also bring something by if you'd like, just send me a pm.
Naw @meo, you were already here! I'm done hosting today. Gotta clean for tomorrow morning. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back