• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Finally a sig...

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
worth posting...

metroidsigjc1.png

My best yet, I'm not completely done with it yet though, I'll be adding lots most likely later.

Suggestions?

PS CS3, that'd be like impossible on gimp!

:eek:

*Justin125shuts his mouth, yah, I think you know. >_>

Anyways, any suggestions for a better font... the current looks crappy....

It sure has an interesting background. Dots and all...

:huh:

I love it!

^_^ I imagine myself in a haze... Yess.. it's coming to me.

-_- A Hunter appears.

:eek: Then it fades black. Awesome design! :yes:

Though, I am not familiar with Metroid, thus I can't fully appreciate it as a Metroid fan would.

:)

Ooo Shiny. Nice it's a good sig, but you basically followed a tutorial for it, with a few changes. I've seen the tut.

WTH?

It's a sig, don't you even know what a sig is and what a tut is. :0

And why are you calling me a trator?

What's wrong with that? This is my 2nd sig from CS3, I have to learn from somewhere.

There is nothing wrong with following a tutorial. They are great for learning certain techniques.

As a matter of a fact Justin125, if you did use a tutorial, will you send me the link? The effects and details are interesting.

:)

Justin125 said:
What's wrong with that? This is my 2nd sig from CS3, I have to learn from somewhere.
It's better to learn through trial and error than doing what someone wants you to do.

keeps things fresh and inventive... but I understand the urge to just do a tutorial.

my tips for that would be use it to learn, not to make anything... if you're just following the steps, you're not learning much... but if you use it to make something completely different, thats when you're learning something.

I don't use tutorials, but I still think they are wonderful.

Just think, What if you made the tutorial. You would just love the satisfaction of someone getting something out of the instructions that you spent so much time preparing.

And what if you were the recipient. Wanting to learn a new technique. Once you have mastered that effect, you expand through trial and error, finding your inner style, and making art that pleases you. You make your own tutorial. Thus rises a new generation.

I am not referring to anyone in specific when I write this.
With all due respect, I leave you with this comment.

Aww u almost copied that one sig from the tut ur probably used it has the same style but its a freaking awsome sig.I still have freaking PS 7

Back