• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

First Game you 100 percented?

Animal Crossing. Ages 4-5 I played through the game myself and fully upgraded every house and had over 200 flowers in my town :3

if this doesn't count, I unlocked everything on Mario Cart Double Dash (I'm not even old.)

skies of arcadia, it was not easy ;_; can't remember exactly but pretty sure i wasn't allowed to die once and i had to have at least a million random encounters to get a certain achievement.. worth it though<3

Never. After I finish a game, unless it's aftergame is long, I usually put it down after I finish it.

Uh, Zelda Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks, and the Legend of Zelda.
And Pokemon X.
And.. I think that's it.

To tell the truth I don't really know but I suppose it could have been Paper Mario.

Animal Crossing GC. Every house upgrade, every bug, fish, and fossil. Every item for the catalog. All 4 player characters at that. Lots of tasks completed.

Last edited:
I think it was Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer (Ripto's Rage in US). The speedways were a pain in the butt.

And the original Spyro the Dragon was my very first home console game! :D

Last edited:
In the old days it wasn`t Always easy to tell if you 100% a game, but I know for sure I completed the donkey kong country 2 game. Most proud I am of completing Timesplitters II and Goldeneye 64 (including all cheats, not sure about all bonds mode).

I can remember the time demands on the Aztec level and the outside level with the big yard area where you start in a library or something were pretty damn hard. I had to unlock many cheats for my "friends" as well.

Other then that I don`t really take notice in what I complete I guess, its been so many years of gaming....

I don't remember, but the first one I can remember 100%ed on is Sly 2: Band of Thieves. In fact, I 100%ed all three Sly Cooper games several times.

The Legendary Starfy was my first game I 100%. It was hard but I did it. (I used action replay for a few things, mostly for the extra world)

Last edited:
Fallout New Vegas.

I would always tired of games before I fully completed them, but Fallout New Vegas was too amazing to quit. c:

Back