• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

it is heaven here <3
also we're a pile of giggles at stuffs right now so that makes everything better

Ya see I was so close to joining Light the other day. But ya know I love it so much in Wind ;-;
And I can't leave Wind in the middle of our battle right now I'd be called a traitor. :p Plus I'm waiting for Nano to join
and convince them to go to Light with me possibly. Then I just need Fuzzling.... so I can teach them the ways of wind~~~

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is just so perfect oh my god
i ship it 19ever

Your signature is one of those refresh-changes things??

tumblr_me29v2JZmZ1qfsdgh.gif

time to break out the old shipping stuff

Icewarden x Windsinger OTP 2k14

lets imagine that icepappy is actually less dominant and hotguy noodlederg is acutally the dominant one

how would u react to this

tumblr_muc0kmpjMj1rl6xvzo1_400.jpg

tumblr_nd94uvoWC81tx3kgko1_500.png

tumblr_ng7ln6Gn4N1sezzwwo1_1280.png

tumblr_n7e6mmw41i1qhuiaao1_500.jpg

tumblr_n44pu598hV1r2wpcqo1_500.png

bringin' tundras back

- - - Post Merge - - -

lets imagine that icepappy is actually less dominant and hotguy noodlederg is acutally the dominant one

how would u react to this

dear god

wind is not a top wtf u talkin' bout

To everyone in Ice Flight:

Someone in Ice Sales is giving away free Ice Sprites to people who haven't gotten one yet~ .3.

To everyone in Ice Flight:

Someone in Ice Sales is giving away free Ice Sprites to people who haven't gotten one yet~ .3.

Is it bad I want you to grab me one :eek: ;) ;) Just kidding. But Gosh I don't have anyyyyyyyyyyy of the sprites yet.

But that's a truly awesome member! :D

AND LOOK AT MY NEW SIGNATURE! :D

Back