• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Snappers never sleep..

I must get my hands on a cute snapper this instant.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nice. : D

I was thinking of buying a bunch from them when they first opened up shop, but it turns out that I can just make the treasure myself a lot faster than I could ever make the TBT to buy it with.

I kind of like all my TBT...
/hoarder

Love my TBT lots but I have truly hit rock bottom in treasure lmao

"The friends of the girl who accidentally auctioned her dragon for 5k are a clique of immature ****tards. The story starts here and goes on for around 20 pages:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?232127-Flight-Rising-General-Thread/page278
---
Woooowwwwww, are they 10?"

Does this mean I have to bring my posts back
yes???
Ok now I have to find it

- - - Post Merge - - -

well uh
no one's posting sooo
I'm just gonna:

Hey everyone, I'm Laf. I'm not sure how many of you will read this, but there's 29 guests browsing so I'm hoping for at least 1. As you all know, a lot of things happened on this thread, many of those things not necessarily nice.

Before I go into this more, I'd like to state that I'm a firm believer in 'AH is fair game'. I'm not just saying this in hindsight, I honestly believe this, and have believed this ever since my old days on Neopets. Of course, I apologize for not doing enough to stop the train wreck from happening. I saw the conversation when it was just starting out, and chose to post once and ignore. For that, I am sorry.
I've also been insulted before by people I thought were nice, or people who were supposed friends. It's upsetting, definitely. Especially to be insulted in a place where you can't even defend yourself.

Well, let's move onto this:

"MY FRIEND GOT HER BEAUTIFUL DRAGON TAKEN WHEN SHE AUCTIONED HER BY ACCIDENT
for 5K
and the stupid person won?t give it back"

I'm not going to lie, I cringe when I read it. It's terrible, to be honest, that someone I know posted this. I'm sure a lot of people on this thread feel the same way. This post should not have ever existed. Not because it 'brought attention' to this or anything like that, but simply because this post is complete and utter crap. There. I said it. I absolutely hate this post. This is the type of post I usually roll my eyes and sigh at.

Lastly, I'd like to apologize once again. I wish I could apologize for the group, I really wish I could, but I can't. These are all individual people with their own thoughts. I'd also like to apologize for those half-assed apologies. Saying "accept it because we're just this way" isn't exactly the best apology. In fact, I wouldn't even consider it an apology. It seems to scream: "Oh, hey, yeah, I don't think I did anything wrong. You're at fault here."

TL;DR: I'm sorry for what happened, and I apologize.

Uhm, I think that's about it. I'm probably forgetting something that I'll remember later on, but it seems good to me now.

Also: if you're set on blocking people from this thread, please don't block everyone on the first post. Many of the people there had little to no part in this.​

I did it

good post laf

i agree, a few of us were super rude for no reason, and that **** went on way longer than it should have. it shoulda just been the little vent about the loss of a dragon, and then everyone should've moved on from there instead of letting the bullying happen
and yeah, the majority of the people on the first post weren't involved in that.

and that post ick. i'm glad i can't tell who posted it on dr because wowow

^ this
i feel like i did get out control with one or two of my posts, and i'm very sorry, but please don't block most of the people on the front page after this, many weren't involved and don't know this happened, this went on for way to long and shouldn't have. we should of had a little vent and moved on, and not turned it into what it's been turned into.
once more, i'm sorry, may we please let this pass?.

Yayyyy
I feel like I'm dragging out this page rip

- - - Post Merge - - -

THERE'S ACTUALLY 29 GUESTS NOW MY POST IS RELEVANT

Okay but can everyone stop talking about it then? You guys said your peace and moved on. Submissions on there might be late so whenever its new it might not have been submitted the day you see it.

Let's just keep this thread related to FR, more so the good things. Trading dragons, sharing hatchlings etc.

Okay but can everyone stop talking about it then? You guys said your peace and moved on. Submissions on there might be late so whenever its new it might not have been submitted the day you see it.

Let's just keep this thread related to FR, more so the good things. Trading dragons, sharing hatchlings etc.
Yeah no joke, pls.

Here's the thing: People are still viewing the thread.

It's good for them to know that apologies happened.
Even if it's late, I don't want people thinking that we never apologized.

Im not trying to argue here. So my example will be. What a week later and then more people view it you're still going to keep bringing this back up? How many times will you reiterate that you guys have apologized.

I think it is good that apologies happened. Yes I agree they should know. But isn't it time to move on, bringing up past drama isn't really helping the situation.

There's so much you can say and beating a dead horse is not the way.

Well they were linked from the beginning so they will probably read all the drama from pages ago. That link will probably stay up on tumblr. Are you going to keep posting your apologies?

Im not trying to argue here. So my example will be. What a week later and then more people view it you're still going to keep bringing this back up? How many times will you reiterate that you guys have apologized.

I think it is good that apologies happened. Yes I agree they should know. But isn't it time to move on, bringing up past drama isn't really helping the situation.

There's so much you can say and beating a dead horse is not the way.

^ agree
can we please not bring this up again, cause we really really don't need a repeat of it. Apologies happened, now it's time to move on.

so uh ok i need help naming this derg

i want like...beachy names. does that make sense??? halp pls

Okay but before my words get out of context.

Lafiel I understand what you were trying to do. It has good intentions and that is really awesome. I'm not being sarcastic or anything.

I brought the apologies up once. That doesn't mean I'm going to do it for the rest of the time I'm on FR.

And yes, I'm not trying to argue either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so uh ok i need help naming this derg

i want like...beachy names. does that make sense??? halp pls

LilGuava

oh uhm
I forgot that we weren't doing that anymore rip

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay but before my words get out of context.

Lafiel I understand what you were trying to do. It has good intentions and that is really awesome. I'm not being sarcastic or anything.

Damn I need to start typing faster on this
Thank you. I never meant to piss anyone off or bring back bad memories, but situations like this need clarity.

Last edited:
i think i want to save marina for a blue derg. hmmm a friend suggested "seafoam" earlier... is there something like that?

i got sunshine iridescent/banana shimmer/gold gembond triplets! 1 female, 2 male

^ they all look like this

Any takers? Feel free to send a CR.

- - - Post Merge - - -

just noticed that one of the dergs i got as a newbie, noy

his description was 'Available for giveaways' umm no he's mine btch

Back