• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

you guys could've at least like
linked back to the artist of all that weird posting w random art

I found my image on Bing. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I found these amazing pictures! :D
11ZZmj3.jpg
seu4AkN.png

ok but that doesn't tell anyone who the artist is

Well I was just saying I have no idea who the artist is. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel like people should just put their name on their work. BAM no credit from me needed! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sometimes the site is so fast. Then. There's times when it's a turtle that hasn't slept in 4 bajillion years. :p

Well I was just saying I have no idea who the artist is. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel like people should just put their name on their work. BAM no credit from me needed! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sometimes the site is so fast. Then. There's times when it's a turtle that hasn't slept in 4 bajillion years. :p

a few of the ones i've seen has signatures, but still. all you have to do is click "view page" instead of "view image" and then chances are you'll find both the image and the artist.

For sale!

The dragons are sooooo cute! But I found out that you can turn this:
8491957_350.png

Into:
8491957.png

Bam! You just have to take the 350 out of the image code and put "avatars", the remove the _350 before .png and you get a dragon in baby image form! :D

The dragons are sooooo cute! But I found out that you can turn this:
8491957_350.png

Into:
8491957.png

Bam! You just have to take the 350 out of the image code and put "avatars", the remove the _350 before .png and you get a dragon in baby image form! :D

It's a good trick, but not the most useful for selling dragons since you can't see the fine details with the small image.

zomg bridgette can mate with liam in 6 days..... gOD BLESS
curse that monthlong cooldown tho jesus im just tryin to get her to have babies w all her men smh

What do you guys think the exchange rate from TBT to Treasure or vice versa is? For future reference..

I was using 30TBT to 5kt before, but that user with the thread in the TBT Marketplace was going 100TBT for 20k. Haven't checked on them in a while, though, not sure if they're still trading?

I was using 30TBT to 5kt before, but that user with the thread in the TBT Marketplace was going 100TBT for 20k. Haven't checked on them in a while, though, not sure if they're still trading?

They are! I honestly buy like every 2 days from them. :D :D I pay 100 BTB for 20k treasure.

They are! I honestly buy like every 2 days from them. :D :D I pay 100 BTB for 20k treasure.

Nice. : D

I was thinking of buying a bunch from them when they first opened up shop, but it turns out that I can just make the treasure myself a lot faster than I could ever make the TBT to buy it with.

I kind of like all my TBT...
/hoarder

Back