• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I'm thinking of selling my dergs because I don't have motivation for this site anymore sadly :(
You guys wanna see what I have?
Link me to your profile please I'll take some exalt fodder

How is Flight Rising? I want to hear other people's opinions on it, maybe it convince me to sign up when registration is opening, might be a long time, but oh well. I forgot to sign up because I so busy on that day D:
Pretty cool site.

How is Flight Rising? I want to hear other people's opinions on it, maybe it convince me to sign up when registration is opening, might be a long time, but oh well. I forgot to sign up because I so busy on that day D:

I think that It's pretty rad. I mean, the community forums are filled with wonderful people, and the game is pretty addicting itself. It's one of those games where you.. kinda' wanna' spend money on it.

That's just how I'm feelin'. I like dragons a lot, too, so this is my type of game.

i love it, certainly, so many pretty dragons! unfortunately i have lost motivation for many things but thats my depression talking, if i were feeling okay i would still be all over it @A@ it takes a bit to get used to, but once you do its super fun!!

@jae, ill take a look o:

I want to thank the person who made the answer key for Tomo's Trivia Tablet personally.
They have made me a rich woman.

my bb xabier has grown so well ;0;

he looks so derpy omfg look at that smile

Last edited:
Er, tiger babbies are
Price check, anyone? I'm not planning on keeping them.

Last edited:
the skins have caught up to me and now I have spent 50k

bye riot of rot

thanks pretty skins
really appreciate it

Back