• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

lmao ur welcome bae

yeah, i kinda grind a little bit in the coli, but since i usually have a youtube video or a show playing in another tab, a lot of times i get distracted and leave it on the screen between battles for a half hour and it's like
how do they determine if someone's botting is this it oh no
so i close the coliseum and don't go back for a while
AND YEAH a few days before my first crystal hatched i was hearin all about people selling for like 200k+ so i tried it but i had to lower it to 80k before anyone bought
it could've been worse and that is the reason i'm actually close to the next expansion but pls

Last edited:
On the first day of Christmas,
my dragons gave to me:
A nest with 1 Egg!!

On the second day of Christmas,
my dragons gave to me,
Wait. Why am I counting like this? I always get 1 egg........ :confused:

Whelp, that song ended pretty quickly! :)

Last edited:
On the first day of Christmas,
my dragons gave to me:
A nest with 1 Egg!!

On the second day of Christmas,
my dragons gave to me,
Wait. Why am I counting like this? I always get 1 egg........ :confused:

Whelp, that song ended pretty quickly! :)

That just happened to me as well >.<;;

In other news I just opened my own Hatchery! Now all I need are customers and affiliates

lmao ur welcome bae

yeah, i kinda grind a little bit in the coli, but since i usually have a youtube video or a show playing in another tab, a lot of times i get distracted and leave it on the screen between battles for a half hour and it's like
how do they determine if someone's botting is this it oh no
so i close the coliseum and don't go back for a while
AND YEAH a few days before my first crystal hatched i was hearin all about people selling for like 200k+ so i tried it but i had to lower it to 80k before anyone bought
it could've been worse and that is the reason i'm actually close to the next expansion but pls

as said many times before, i just... can't exalt for anything. i mean, i kinda want to, but i cant STAND sitting through those long-ass animations, like... give me an option to turn those off please thanks. also, whenever a dom. push comes up, i'm super pumped like, "yeah!!! woooh!!!! IM GONNA DO THIS!" and then there's just this huge brick wall of text and im just nah bye.
also i mean 80k is cool for me but they used to be like 100-200k and i feel like i missed up really bad lol

hopefully users are interested in my tropical derg pairs because thats like what im relying on right now lol

as said many times before, i just... can't exalt for anything. i mean, i kinda want to, but i cant STAND sitting through those long-ass animations, like... give me an option to turn those off please thanks. also, whenever a dom. push comes up, i'm super pumped like, "yeah!!! woooh!!!! IM GONNA DO THIS!" and then there's just this huge brick wall of text and im just nah bye.
also i mean 80k is cool for me but they used to be like 100-200k and i feel like i missed up really bad lol

hopefully users are interested in my tropical derg pairs because thats like what im relying on right now lol
what animations, the ones asking you if you want to exalt the dragon, or?
yeah, whenever i think about the crystal market i think about how dumb i was to get a flippin imp instead of a plentiful w a shorter cool down bc by the time he was old enough everything slowed down

i wanna say tropical dragons are popular, but i'm not really sure. i just know a lot of people like bright colors/eye burners so if they can make that, you're doing good

http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=66,66,28,39,34,48,2
i feel like they are but honestly idk & if they're not who knows what they are

Last edited:
what animations, the ones asking you if you want to exalt the dragon, or?
yeah, whenever i think about the crystal market i think about how dumb i was to get a flippin imp instead of a plentiful w a shorter cool down bc by the time he was old enough everything slowed down

i wanna say tropical dragons are popular, but i'm not really sure. i just know a lot of people like bright colors/eye burners so if they can make that, you're doing good

http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=66,66,28,39,34,48,2
i feel like they are but honestly idk & if they're not who knows what they are

i mean, the aniamtions when youre fighting the monsters in the coli i guess, they just take too long for me
i insisted on getting a pretty crystal but of course when i got it the market went just way down so whatever. i still have a pretty crystal so im okay with that but it just annoys me that i shouldve just bought 2 pearlies or something LOL

yeah, hopefully. im not a fan of eye burners bc um, idk they just look weird to me but hey if they make treasure then thats good with me.
i really wanna say that those dergs are tropical but im not 100% sure because mine are really basic iri/shim/belly so i have no idea what im doing lol. i feel like tropicals are the lighter colors so i think they could be considered as tropicals but don't quote me on that, lol

i mean, the aniamtions when youre fighting the monsters in the coli i guess, they just take too long for me
i insisted on getting a pretty crystal but of course when i got it the market went just way down so whatever. i still have a pretty crystal so im okay with that but it just annoys me that i shouldve just bought 2 pearlies or something LOL

yeah, hopefully. im not a fan of eye burners bc um, idk they just look weird to me but hey if they make treasure then thats good with me.
i really wanna say that those dergs are tropical but im not 100% sure because mine are really basic iri/shim/belly so i have no idea what im doing lol. i feel like tropicals are the lighter colors so i think they could be considered as tropicals but don't quote me on that, lol

oh, yeah. on my old computer it would take the characters like 30 seconds to travel across the screen during their attack animation. so training my level 25s was heck. on this computer it's a lot better, but the it does lag sometimes and the shaking screen can still cause some slow down. but yeah i get where you're coming from. maybe they'll make a toggle thing for that sometime like they did with shock switch.
i didn't even consider physical appeal when i bought the imp lmao i just decided yes i need a cheap one immediately. so i bought him within the hour of release on ah and had to wait like a month for him to grow and be rtb what a disaster
also the first night there was a lot of blue crystals idk why

i sometimes enjoy eye burners, under certain color circumstances. but i don't have any because i don't really have the desire to own them. it's just nice to see sometimes like yeah, look at that skittle vomit.
yeah i don't know what i'm doing either hah. i just knew i needed a new mate for my progen and decided "yeah i can totally make tropical babes w a male like that" so i bought him but idk what they are, i just know that they might every once in a while have a gross pink iridescent baby

- - - Post Merge - - -

THEY RELEASED FACET

OMG FACET **** **** ****

i just want it so i can make money haha but the only ones on ah are expensive coatls. i've learned from my mistakes, i'm waiting for a plentiful

also the picture they used on the update announcement
the orange and blue faes have bodies but the purple one is just a single wing

Last edited:
people buy scrolls and boon of fertility, then throw the dragons on a nest and use the boon immediately.
profit

Ahhh, I didn't know it worked like that. & omg, the pricessss. Saw 2 imps for 200k and now they're gone, I should have gotten them.

Ahhh, I didn't know it worked like that. & omg, the pricessss. Saw 2 imps for 200k and now they're gone, I should have gotten them.

yeah, it's even crazier when you consider the part where there's a high chance those people paid for the gems to get all of that. which is like $20+ i think because facet=1200 gems so 2400 gems each. boon is 350, so 2750. it could be more than $20 actually depending on how many gems you already have and how many you need to buy to get that amount.
but yeah, they're gonna be pretty expensive for a bit. my crystal imp was 200k haha

Back