• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Whelp, I gave in and bought another expensive item, even though I'm supposed to be on that Light Sprite quest and not spending anything. .-.

Bane looks great, though, so it was worth it~

Whelp, I gave in and bought another expensive item, even though I'm supposed to be on that Light Sprite quest and not spending anything. .-.

Bane looks great, though, so it was worth it~

Wellllll it looks pretty worth it. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

But the light sprites in the AH are all gems anyway, so wow that might not ever happen for me! :eek: I barely have 100 gems let alone 30,000 to get a sprite. :p

Wellllll it looks pretty worth it. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

But the light sprites in the AH are all gems anyway, so wow that might not ever happen for me! :eek: I barely have 100 gems let alone 30,000 to get a sprite. :p

He looks so good, definitely worth it~

Also, it was probably cheaper like whoa than actually gening him. Scrolls cost so much...

Light Sprites will be back in Treasure eventually, it's just whatever people want to list them for. Sooner or later someone will want treasure.

He looks so good, definitely worth it~

Also, it was probably cheaper like whoa than actually gening him. Scrolls cost so much...

Light Sprites will be back in Treasure eventually, it's just whatever people want to list them for. Sooner or later someone will want treasure.
Yeah. Good luck in getting them. :D

Random thought - Ridgebacks are really pretty
so much better than guardian dragons
i mean sure those noses are a little weird
but ridgebacks are pretty <3

yeah but like either way you were the first one to try to apologize to the person who was bullied and the first to admit we fricked up it seems like you're the least likely one to be attacked
also let me know if you want me to erase these posts or w/e

nah its g you can keep em up if you want

i mean its whatever i guess, no reason to fuel the flames, ha ha. i can see why theyre doing it

on the other side im 20k away from lair expansion!!!!! babies

yeah that's why i haven't had too much involvement aside from apologizing and trying to get ppl in this thread to chillax bc like
who cares what people do it's ok if they block or whatever all that matters is that the person actually affected by our ****ty behavior is ok

i'm really close too woo ;u; i haven't been trying too hard bc i haven't been on fr a whole lot lately, so i'm slowly making my way too it through exalted hatchlings. i reaaallllyyy don't feel like grinding so i'm hoping when my crystal spirals breed tomorrow they'll have a few eggs so i can try and get the rest from there

thank you!!!!! ive been trying to think of a way to say that but my mind is donk and i can't think correctly today lmao

i mean, ive been kind of 'trying' but i havent been actively doing anything tbh except just afking on there for like 7 hours... i wish crystal demand would go back up bc i really need money. i have 0 lair space and all of my dergs are close to breeding days i dont know what to do LOL

Back