• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

So a couple days ago, I was talking about Flight sizes with a friend, in regards to Battle Royale outcomes, and eventually I went and pulled the numbers for all the flights.

Here it is in case someone was curious how their Flight stands up against the others. : D

Arcane

Shadow

Wind

Lightning

plague

Nature

Ice

Light

Water

Fire

Earth

Always thinking about this site, but I already subscribe to dragon cave and that takes up enough time in itself...

Always thinking about this site, but I already subscribe to dragon cave and that takes up enough time in itself...

This game is betterrrr. Never heard of that game but this one is surely better

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah. I just looked at Dragon Cave, and just by looking at the page IMO Flight Rising Is better. :) You can join on the 15th! :

- - - Post Merge - - -

So a couple days ago, I was talking about Flight sizes with a friend, in regards to Battle Royale outcomes, and eventually I went and pulled the numbers for all the flights.

Here it is in case someone was curious how their Flight stands up against the others. : D

Arcane

Shadow

Wind

Lightning

plague

Nature

Ice

Light

Water

Fire

Earth

That interesting! :) Thanks. It never shows me population size on the map. :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also just read on Tumblr has confirmed 10,000 exalts. But then again I can understand why because either 1,000 or 10,000 were exalted the first day from over all. :p

Hey, if anyone doesn't mind, could you level up my coli team ;u;? I really suck at it and like, die. They're already level 9(?).

Hey, if anyone doesn't mind, could you level up my coli team ;u;? I really suck at it and like, die. They're already level 9(?).

I have this sammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme problem. Except mine are..well.....like level 7 I think? :D

Someone told me they could level mine and to PM them and..i forgot. XD

I have this sammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme problem. Except mine are..well.....like level 7 I think? :D

Someone told me they could level mine and to PM them and..i forgot. XD

I'm willing to level them up with payment. : ) Do you need them to be leveled to 25 or... ?

I have a 25 and 22 with tinctures that I could use to help. I will need some payment as well ofc, but I'm more than willing to help.

greAt.jpg

...Yeah, looks great...

And I guess Lightning has 11 thousand dragons recorded....man I want to join for how organized they must be. :D

Fraudulenti and Pryce are now the proud parents of 4 eggs. They are resting safely in your nesting grounds.

YESSSS

Thank you RNG Gods!

I'm selling an unhatched Ice Egg here if anyone's interested c:

I also have these babs up on the AH for 9k each, is that a fair price or should I lower it?

Back