• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Also, does the price raise when females / males are RTB? I was thinking of selling a dragon, but if she won't go for a decent price, I('m keeping her because I like her lots. u w u

Is there a beginner's guide/FAQ somewhere so I can prepare myself if I sign up?

Basically don't exalt your progens. I say don't breed them either. It doesn't look good.
Start training a team for a festival ASAP. Culex guide is very popular. Get 3 dragons to train.

Do fairgrounds for a bit to raise quick cash for battle stones you'll need. Then do anything else. Hatchery, exalting for money etc.

Also when you first sign up. There are usually free dragon giveaways. So you can get your team from there.

Good luck! And if you have questions you can always ask us here.

Basically don't exalt your progens. I say don't breed them either. It doesn't look good.
Start training a team for a festival ASAP. Culex guide is very popular. Get 3 dragons to train.

Do fairgrounds for a bit to raise quick cash for battle stones you'll need. Then do anything else. Hatchery, exalting for money etc.

Also when you first sign up. There are usually free dragon giveaways. So you can get your team from there.

Good luck! And if you have questions you can always ask us here.

wait. why arent we supposed to exalt our progens because i did that like 800 years ago LOL rip

I currently have my progens to sell for exalt fodder, but when I gene them up, they should sell better.

Back