• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

You could get more then that probably! Depending on the colors. All the ones I saw in the AH were like 300,000k T +

oh wow, didnt realize they were that expensive :V too bad i cant sell any...i could get another lair expansion in no time u_u

ermegerd nikki you hatched skydancer bebes they're so precious ermegerd

yes i did :3 i hope they sell soon i dont wanna feed them(waste mah precious food on them, im so stingy)... D: and now i have more nests waiting lol

Last edited:
I just got this little cutie! :D

And in many, many, mannnnnnnnnnnnnnny months weeks he will look like this.
BFHBbCU.png

TOMORROW IS THE DAY BEFORE THE NEWBIES WILL COME

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cuppycakez, I was looking at your clan profile and saw that you exalted a baby dragon
IM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW IT'S JUST SO FUNNY

Last edited:
TOMORROW IS THE DAY BEFORE THE NEWBIES WILL COME

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cuppycakez, I was looking at your clan profile and saw that you exalted a baby dragon
IM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW IT'S JUST SO FUNNY
You don't want to know....

HOW MANY FREAKIN BABY DRAGONS I EXALTED TODAY AND LAST NIGHT IN TOTAL. Like probably 50 at least.......It was worth it for wind. Not really we are still losing. But anyway.

I'm looking to buy treasure! :D 20k for 100 BTB is the rate I usually use.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus when I was buying the babies dragons I wasn't spending my money it was someone elses so it was kind of fun.
that's the plague/ice in my coming out....exalting babies? isn't really thaaaaaaaaaaaat bad

Last edited:
You don't want to know....

HOW MANY FREAKIN BABY DRAGONS I EXALTED TODAY AND LAST NIGHT IN TOTAL. Like probably 50 at least.......It was worth it for wind. Not really we are still losing. But anyway.

I'm looking to buy treasure! :D 20k for 100 BTB is the rate I usually use.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus when I was buying the babies dragons I wasn't spending my money it was someone elses so it was kind of fun.
that's the plague/ice in my coming out....exalting babies? isn't really thaaaaaaaaaaaat bad

AMERICA IS IN GRAVE DANGER
TIME TO SHIP THE KIDS TO MILITARY SCHOOL

Last edited:
If I join it will be the third dragon site I'll be involved in...hah...There goes my life.

PS thanks for comments so far, what has been said ties in with info I've already scouted out.

If I join it will be the third dragon site I'll be involved in...hah...There goes my life.

PS thanks for comments so far, what has been said ties in with info I've already scouted out.

omg, the third?? youre a trooper man

Yeah, but what is the other one? I know you mentioned Dragon Cave or something like that but now I want to know what the other one is! :)

u cannot fix your mistakes

i know YOU weren't cheatin' but the rest of ur flight

like no

i was a bit weirded out tht we held it for 6 days
and didn't switch once
i mean we've held it once, but switched out a couple times

also guys

*cries about the 600k price tag*
look at the babies they could have
nuaN52U.png

Last edited:
i was a bit weirded out tht we held it for 6 days