• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I hate the prenamed thing on this, another 6k out of my stash but whatever, I'm glad to have her.

More or less.

Time for me to get my sniping skills back in shape.

Also back to training all these dragons taking up all my space and eating all my food.

PvL? Lightning is cool and all, but I think Plague is going to win this one.

I want Plague to win too! Would it be cheating if I sent you this dragon I have that's trained to like level 5? Wind is not going to win at this point so whatever. :p

I want Plague to win too! Would it be cheating if I sent you this dragon I have that's trained to like level 5? Wind is not going to win at this point so whatever. :p

I'm pretty sure it isn't. As far as I know, only raffles are off the table for our fight.

I'd be happy to buy the dragon from you if you'd like to sell it to me. o:

I'm pretty sure it isn't. As far as I know, only raffles are off the table for our fight.

I'd be happy to buy the dragon from you if you'd like to sell it to me. o:

Ok! Price doesn't matter to me, as anything helps! :)
Here she is incase you want to see her:

How did you find this? :D It's awesome! :)

Through the random dragon box. The owner has a load of fabu dergs. X3

On a completely unrelated note, I got my Ebola plushie today 8D
Her name is Salma, which is an African name for a healthy baby
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
I SEE YOU
KILL.jpg
butt butt butt butt
loopybutt.jpg
THIS IS MY FRIEND
handselfie.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have any tips for making gems? :) (other then buying)

Also I read in a thread, and I guess someone in Light was sniping, and they ended up getting a crystal/facet/xyx for 1200 treasure. ONE THOUSAND TREASURE! :eek: And they just straight up exalted it. I think they contacted the owner but the owner didn't get it back.......

- - - Post Merge - - -

Through the random dragon box. The owner has a load of fabu dergs. X3

I forget about that all the time. :p

Anyone have any tips for making gems? :) (other then buying)

Also I read in a thread, and I guess someone in Light was sniping, and they ended up getting a crystal/facet/xyx for 1200 treasure. ONE THOUSAND TREASURE! :eek: And they just straight up exalted it. I think they contacted the owner but the owner didn't get it back.......

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forget about that all the time. :p

wow, exalting a crystal/facet xyx you got for 1k??? u could sell it for like...100k.., smh

Back