• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I'm not really surprised but hatchlings are already at 6k a piece. :p They were 5k for most of the week, and that was Battle Royale.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And you can't change a dragons colors can you?? Just breed and gene? :(

I'm not really surprised but hatchlings are already at 6k a piece. :p They were 5k for most of the week, and that was Battle Royale.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And you can't change a dragons colors can you?? Just breed and gene? :(

you can buy a scatterscroll but you don't get to choose the colours, its just random

And I can't get this dragon to be prettier for the life of me. I mean I was trying a bunch of different things in the workshop but. Nope.
Wish I could trade for another one haha. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

you can buy a scatterscroll but you don't get to choose the colours, its just random

Ohhh I've heard of scatter scrolls but I never knew what they were. Thanks! :)

And I can't get this dragon to be prettier for the life of me. I mean I was trying a bunch of different things in the workshop but. Nope.
Wish I could trade for another one haha. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhh I've heard of scatter scrolls but I never knew what they were. Thanks! :)

it looks like a strawberry :eek:

I wish lair expansions weren't so... pricey. I mean, mine is only at 65k right now, but don't they get up to 100k or more? I think that's really expensive, lol. Especially if you don't give up your dragons easily.

-----

Also, I just realized that registrations are tomorrow. Wonder how many newbies there will be? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
THE WINDOW IS ALMOST HERE
My brother's about to go to sleep
I MUST PESTER AND REMIND HIM

Selling some dragons~ Just send crossroads for them! :) Also if any newbie signing up tomorrow wants one of them just ask and I can send them to you once you join tomorrow! :)
Hoping to get 5-10kt? She is already named so that's why I was thinking 5kt.

Hoping to get 2-4k for this one! :)

Also I have this one I'd like to get 2-4kt for! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish lair expansions weren't so... pricey. I mean, mine is only at 65k right now, but don't they get up to 100k or more? I think that's really expensive, lol. Especially if you don't give up your dragons easily.

-----

Also, I just realized that registrations are tomorrow. Wonder how many newbies there will be? :rolleyes:

Probably a bunch..BUT NANO IS JOINING SO YAY NEW WINDY!
it looks like a strawberry :eek:

Kind of! :)
THE WINDOW IS ALMOST HERE
My brother's about to go to sleep
I MUST PESTER AND REMIND HIM

How many hours? :) And what timezone are you?

WOOT WOOT
WE HAVE ANOTHER WISP!
I went through all the flights with my brother, and he considered wind or shadow, but ended up coming to love and worship noodle dad! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Probably a bunch..BUT NANO IS JOINING SO YAY NEW WINDY!

Kind of! :)

How many hours? :) And what timezone are you?

I'm MST, so it opens 3 AM in my time.

Last edited:
WOOT WOOT
WE HAVE ANOTHER WISP!
I went through all the flights with my brother, and he considered wind or shadow, but ended up coming to love and worship noodle dad! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm GMT, so it opens 3 AM in my time.

YAY! He's going to join too? I tried to get my brother to join and he was all "nah it's just some stupid dragon game"

YAY! He's going to join too? I tried to get my brother to join and he was all "nah it's just some stupid dragon game"

Yep! I'm not sure if he'll be active, (But let's be honest he totally will be) but at the very least he's making an account to try it!

Your brother will never know the true meaning of life tbh XD Although I can't really blame him. Most other Dragon-Adopting websites got old after like... a day. Something tells me Flight Rising won't be the same.

Last edited:
Oh gosh. Are you going to wake up at 3am?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep! I'm not sure if he'll be active, (But let's be honest he totally will be) but at the very least he's making an account to try it!

Your brother will never know the true meaning of life tbh XD

Right? I was going to make him account and strap him to a computer desk until he played and loved it but. That's harsh. And if anything he would join Fire (meh) because he likes red. So.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tundra Hatchlings;
eCkzFq5.gif

Back