• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

lmao Id rather have smoke than crackle tho. Smoke isn't that bad..

Really? I like crackle a lot more! I mean, only on certain colors. I think smoke looks good on certain colors, just.. not really crystal colors for me, ha ha.

-

I finally got a lair expansion so my dergs can breed now. 3 eggs from one pair which is p good. u w u

So, before I bought this guy he was really cute. And I viewed him as an adult and all, and he was still really cutez! What sucks now is I really don't like him. :( :( :(
BBCode:

idk i LOVE smoke i think its fantastic hahah
i really hate crackle most of the time tho lmfao
i am SO picky about genes...

I think crackle and smoke both only work well with a very limited amount of color combinations (with crackle less usuable than smoke).

Smoke is far more versitle imo. That being said, I loooooove crackle on zombie/plague-y dergs. I have three, but sadly I had to exalt one :c

Every time I read the word "facet" I think of the Latin pronounciation which is "fah-cet"

I think crackle and smoke both only work well with a very limited amount of color combinations (with crackle less usuable than smoke).

I think crackle looks good with bloody / slimey / whatever dragons, in my opinion.

I think I saw Laf with this really cool peppermint pair with smoke and it looked great, ha ha.

I think crackle looks good with bloody / slimey / whatever dragons, in my opinion.

I think I saw Laf with this really cool peppermint pair with smoke and it looked great, ha ha.

Ayyyy

that being said I still have these two boys that need homes .3.

Last edited:

that being said I still have these two boys that need homes .3.

pretty pretty
ahh i really wanted a christmas peppermint coatl pair, but I can't seem to find any close to being RTB/RTB coatls, the only ones I found are white basic with horrible genes.

I would buy one of those males to breed with my female one but they are all sisters and brothers with the same parents so....

pretty pretty
ahh i really wanted a christmas peppermint coatl pair, but I can't seem to find any close to being RTB/RTB coatls, the only ones I found are white basic with horrible genes.

psst
buy himmmm <<3

I initially bought Pepper, but I saw Mint a page after I saw him and was just like 'oh'

Back