• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

TOMMORROW THEY COME
THE NEWBIES COME TOMMORROW

Oh, just a question; when it opens at 5:30, is that AM or PM?

AW YAS!
All I need to do is get my brother to wake me up with him tomorrow :D

Yayyy I can't wait! And I can just wake up early tomorrow and stuff. :) It's gonnna be so fun! I mean I'm 3 hours behind server time and that's actually a good thing this time. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

And congrats Light! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, so this is the dragon that someone in Light exalted , that they got for 1k. :p
4E09zCL.png

Like what? I mean, if your in Light and you like glitter..and this was a crystal/facet dragon.... :( :(

Yayyy I can't wait! And I can just wake up early tomorrow and stuff. :) It's gonnna be so fun! I mean I'm 3 hours behind server time and that's actually a good thing this time. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, so this is the dragon that someone in Light exalted , that they got for 1k. :p
4E09zCL.png

Like what? I mean, if your in Light and you like glitter..and this was a crystal/facet dragon.... :( :(
1kt or 1kg?

4E09zCL.png

It would actually be really easy to do that, especially since everyone was just exalting as fast as they could for BR.

When I snipe hatchlings, I almost never check them. To me, hatchlings are worth whatever's lowest on the AH. I almost resold that Crystal Spiral I got for 500t a while back for 3999. The only reason I caught that it might be worth more was because I went to click on the image to list it again and the mouseover info popped up and the word Crystal caught my eye.

For someone who was just exalting everything they got, not sniping for profit or anything, and going through dozens of dragons every hour, it would have been incredibly easy to miss it being a Crystal/Facet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

4E09zCL.png

Sending babies to boot camp is one thing, sending crystal babies to boot camp is another.

i will agree that a few colors look nice, but otherwise im just kinda like no thanks
i should buy some crystals to make money but ill just continue to be poor i think
and yeah god i hate doubles/triples in general rip

I think it looks okay. Magenta still looks like ****, as expected, lol. In my opinion, it looks gross by itself on the wings, so I think it works better with crystal.

I like doubles and triples tho. u m u

So today I'm finally saying goodbye to two dragons that I've had since the first week I started on Flight Rising, Kiril and Nightfall.

They're not the prettiest or most expensive or most special dragons ever, but they are sort of sentimental to me since they've been with me so long.

Time for them both to go on to greener pastures and an exciting future. o:

Beastclans is winning now, but I'm betting pretty soon that Plague or Lightning is going to jump out and dump loads of exalts. Or maybe not because I don't know how Lightning or Plague work through dominance. I don't know, I think to much. :p

Back