• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

mY BROTHER GOT A EGG OH MY GOD
He was like "look a egg, I hope it's a Fae!"
I told him it was a Nocturne egg
he almost dropped his xbox controller
oops

show us the babbbbbb

- - - Post Merge - - -

I chose this girl wheee
~250k T and she's a dark one <3

yes hello meet this pretty girl

- - - Post Merge - - -

forums are faster but when I try to post it's the intense loading screen of death :')

Can anyone give me tips on how to play this? I'm a noob so all I've been doing are incubating my eggs and gather items :confused: I guess I have to play games to get gold? Sorry for the noob question

Can anyone give me tips on how to play this? I'm a noob so all I've been doing are incubating my eggs and gather items :confused: I guess I have to play games to get gold? Sorry for the noob question

There's a bunch of ways to earn money/play FR ^^
However, I'd start with building a Coli Team.

You can earn Gold from:
• Games
• Certain Chests
• Selling items

directly. However you can also earn gold from sniping/commissions/coli grinding/etc.

There's a bunch of ways to earn money/play FR ^^
However, I'd start with building a Coli Team.

You can earn Gold from:
• Games
• Certain Chests
• Selling items

directly. However you can also earn gold from sniping/commissions/coli grinding/etc.

Most of what I've read about FR has been about breeding so I didn't think of using the Coliseum at all OTL
Thank you! I'll try all of them :D

I just picked myself up a 129k Water Sprite.

There goes my life savings.

Water_Sprite.png

I got a Zeeba familiar while grinding, yay! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love renting out level 25 dragons omg

Ooh Triple post^^

I got another nocturne egg and 2 of the Festival bear familiars from a set of 35 chests. :)

he hatched the egg...

omg he's a cutie
apart from the magenta tert, he's pretty cool

Adorable

I chose this girl wheee
~250k T and she's a dark one <3

Adorable

Ador- Oh yeah...

In all seriousness though I'm glad to see so many people getting nocturnes because they can breed them and give them to meeeeeeeee because I love seeing people happy!

Last edited:
Guys I think coli is down...

I have also got 4 elemental bears so far today, I think the rates to find them were increased!

i might just open my chests instead of trying to sell them... 8k isnt doing anything for me lol rip
maybe ill let them expire sigh

Back