• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

breaking = chest prices on the rise!!

im kind of tired of noc eggs dropping in price. but sold those bad boys for 350k each. then bought a shadow sprite. ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

GOOD NEWS!!! I only need Arcane, Fire and Light!

omg where do you rent them, like what forum?

I just got them from the flight rising forums, the Plague one. There might be something similar on your flight! It's free and I can grind, so that's the best part. :)

berserkers have dropped a lot in price.

have they?
-continues to keep hers in her vault and never makes any money ever- guess ill just hold onto these in c ase they go back up...

Well treasure chest prices actually got lower. They were selling fine at 4500 but now someone put loads up for 4000 and everyone followed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In other notes I spent $10 on a shadow sprite because I didn't want to have no gems left.

Well treasure chest prices actually got lower. They were selling fine at 4500 but now someone put loads up for 4000 and everyone followed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In other notes I spent $10 on a shadow sprite because I didn't want to have no gems left.

I'm so tempted to buy all the 4k ones, just to sell higher. omg that person

have they?
-continues to keep hers in her vault and never makes any money ever- guess ill just hold onto these in c ase they go back up...

you can always buy the ones in AH now and hoard. Im thinking when Ice festival or a big dom push happens it will go up.

I just bought like 15 lol. Normally they sell for 8-9k. its not immediate, and not a big profit margin but if you have some spare treasure..

If you have ambushes sell those bad boys though they're steady at 80k for now

Back