• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

you can always buy the ones in AH now and hoard. Im thinking when Ice festival or a big dom push happens it will go up.

I just bought like 15 lol. Normally they sell for 8-9k. its not immediate, and not a big profit margin but if you have some spare treasure..

If you have ambushes sell those bad boys though they're steady at 80k for now

is 80k for an ambush high compared to normal or should i wait to see if they go higher?

- - - Post Merge - - -

is 80k for an ambush high compared to normal or should i wait to see if they go higher?

- - - Post Merge - - -

80k is a HUGE markup.

They are usually around 50-60k reg price.

- - - Post Merge - - -

it was higher around 99k the other day but dropped.

eliminates were around 80k but dropped to 50k now.

only thing so far that is worth to sell are the ambushes

thank you so much for the advice!! qvq i actually have a small bit of money again!

sorry, but with how poor i am im not gonna lowball myself atm xD;;

They were 45k when I started so I thought it was a good price but I see they are inflated now xD

Would anyone here give me 1.1 mil treasure for 2000 gems?

They were 45k when I started so I thought it was a good price but I see they are inflated now xD

Would anyone here give me 1.1 mil treasure for 2000 gems?

oh wow O: thats certainly a big jump. i hope the rest of mine sell... i should take a break so i dont get anxious about this lmfao

wow. someone undercut ambushes to 77k. amazing
at least i sold one lol...

Back