• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Aw this sucks. But I'm hoping that the prices on chests go really high! And I also hope that that 350k Earth Sprite is still there..... I was only 100k away but the chests were making it go pretty fast.

There are two for 285k each now. o:

There are two for 285k each now. o:
I know! I just saw ! :D :D I only need 60 more k...I hope my chests sell. :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Half tempted to wait and see if one drops lower, but I think I'll just buy it once I get enough because I have no patience. :p

Can I borrow 1000 gems from anyone? I'll pay you back as soon as the staff give me my donated amount ._.

Mini Christmas Giveaway!

TL; DR: I am giving away some FR gems (do note the "some" and also the "mini" in the title; I'm not rich, okay? :p).

If you're interested, just post here (tell me what your user name is on FR) and then I'll let fate decide who wins. :-D

This ends... uh... let's say 48 hours from now. :)

Merry Christmas!

PS : Yes, there will be more than one winner, but I don't know yet how many (because more winners = less gems, but then again, it's Christmas, so... ;-)).

Username is Fuzzling!

Mini Christmas Giveaway!

TL; DR: I am giving away some FR gems (do note the "some" and also the "mini" in the title; I'm not rich, okay? :p).

If you're interested, just post here (tell me what your user name is on FR) and then I'll let fate decide who wins. :-D

This ends... uh... let's say 48 hours from now. :)

Merry Christmas!

PS : Yes, there will be more than one winner, but I don't know yet how many (because more winners = less gems, but then again, it's Christmas, so... ;-)).

Username is Valka!

holy crap, i made a thread and....I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO CHOOSE.

Should I take the fire sprite + 500k and trade my nocturne scroll??? or......???? /dies

nocturne eggs b like:

"oh u got one? we'll send u a bunch"

"oh u have none? lol good luck"

holy crap, i made a thread and....I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO CHOOSE.

Should I take the fire sprite + 500k and trade my nocturne scroll??? or......???? /dies

fire sprite's a cutie pie
Don't they sell for 1 million? I think that'd be pretty fair with 500k.

Last edited:
Arcane is just under 1mil now, Fire is at 1.8.

Arcane used to be 1.7 and Fire was 2.2-ish before.

I'd go with the Fire one, personally.

I think Arcane is a bit less.

Arcane + 1500 gems is like. 2M total?

Fire + 500k= 2.3M?

Depending on price atm. Though the sprites are the two highest after Light

I still need Arcane, Fire, Light, Water, Shadow, Wind, Plague, and Lightning. :)

Gathering the money from messages suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks. : (

I accidentally priced a chest for 300. Whoops. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back