• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

OH YES

does anyone know how Nocturne eyes are determined? .3.
Both of my hatched ones have Light eyes

I was thinking it was random, like a gen 1's colors. But by random, I mean 'determined by the millisecond you hatch the egg by some complicated algorithm'. Or maybe it's predetermined when you generate the egg?

I'm not sure what's happening, but the colors on Khepri with Soil/Clown keep changing from light to dark. It looks kinda' bad with light Soil color on mine, so I hope this is just a glitch, lol.

what is thiss.jpg
Tcqyosj.png

Last edited:
Just wondering how do some of the users get that pretty background around their username on their posts and stuff? Is it for like donating or some thing because I see it on some people who aren't mods so I'm a little confused. :)

Just wondering how do some of the users get that pretty background around their username on their posts and stuff? Is it for like donating or some thing because I see it on some people who aren't mods so I'm a little confused. :)

Some of the ways I heard were funding Kickstarter and being moderator or admin.

OK EVERYONE NEEDS TO SHOW ME THEIR PRETTY NOCS

- - - Post Merge - - -

LIKE NOW

aOhDkWX.png

Soon to be babby. ; v ;
She'll look even better when I buy
Golden Fillet
Golden Wing Silks
Amber Flourish Necklace
Marigold Flower Crown
Marigold Flowerfall
Tickled Hyacinth
Earthen Masque

aOhDkWX.png

Soon to be babby. ; v ;
She'll look even better when I buy
Golden Fillet
Golden Wing Silks
Amber Flourish Necklace
Marigold Flower Crown
Marigold Flowerfall
Tickled Hyacinth
Earthen Masque

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok! :) Here she is. I don't plan on giving her a tert gene unless I scatter scroll her so. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops she didn't post~! :eek: One second!

eeeEE those eyes go well

I'm not sure what's happening, but the colors on Khepri with Soil/Clown keep changing from light to dark. It looks kinda' bad with light Soil color on mine, so I hope this is just a glitch, lol.

View attachment 78647
Tcqyosj.png
The clown on niocs ccidently inverted so they're working on changing it back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

LIKE NOW

gonna add UB later~

sniped this one.

goldenrod tert!!!

might do iri/facet/spines
but idk yet lol that costs $$$$

- - - Post Merge - - -

also im doing the 1000 chests "challenge".

im 1/10 of the way there

- - - Post Merge - - -

LIKE NOW

Thought it might be neat to have a release day gen 1 Nocturne, so here he is. : D

Genes are expensive, though, so we'll see what happens in that regard.

So, some how today my impulse buys actually pair off! :) I now officialy have a breeding project but if I don't get the scroll by the time they're ready to breed I'll breed them anyway. (even though theres like 80% chance of me getting snapper babies without the scroll!!! ) They're a IriShimBond pair that's White/Pink/Maize. It's like the first ever sky dancer female I've actually ever LIKED! :D :D So yay to that.

Last edited:
Back