• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

My nest hatched! :D
To lazy to post the other baby right now but he/she (can't remember) isn't tht pretty. I bred 2 random dragons though so.

Last edited:
My nest hatched! :D
To lazy to post the other baby right now but he/she (can't remember) isn't tht pretty. I bred 2 random dragons though so.

She's actually pretty cute!

----

Alright, I've gened my new Nocturne up and bought all of the apparel except the Earthen Masque and Crimson Wing Silks... ; - ;

I think the most intimidating thing as a newbie is how long the breeding cooldown is. Second being how expensive everything is when you can only earn 75k a day if you put effort into it before coliseum party is levelled.

I FINALLY GOT SOMETHING FROM THE STUPID CHESTS OTHER THAN THE FISH OF DISAPPOINTMENT.

A LAVABORNE HOAX

I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S REALLY GOOD OR AVERAGE BUT WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH IT

I FINALLY GOT SOMETHING FROM THE STUPID CHESTS OTHER THAN THE FISH OF DISAPPOINTMENT.

A LAVABORNE HOAX

I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S REALLY GOOD OR AVERAGE BUT WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH IT

Congrats!! I'd say sell, unless you wanna' keep it.

--

How do people preview apparel on their actual dragons? I see people doing it all the time and I'm just?????

And here is where I would battle with my coli team
if i had one
I've been on FR since June, and don't have a team.. what is this mess.
But... leveling is slow as heck, and 2 ambush stones for each dragon
*looks at prices*
nope nope nope

Psstt

You should rent level 25 dragons from me ~

Congrats!! I'd say sell, unless you wanna' keep it.

--

How do people preview apparel on their actual dragons? I see people doing it all the time and I'm just?????

Click it and it should show up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I think it's just generic dragons not on yours

I wish we could attach a message when we send a crossroad. I mean even if its like 1 sentence or whatever. :(

Same here, It'd be really cool if we could, maybe some "Attach a Message" button?.

but i'd still want the proper item trading system first imao

Or instead of having to type in the person's username for a Crossroads....you can just go to their profile and click a button to start it. i always spell usernames wrong

Haha right? I alwys have to copy/paste usernames for Cross Roads.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't wait for Baldwin and his Trading Post thing to come out. :D I don't know what we're going to be able to make though.,...

Or instead of having to type in the person's username for a Crossroads....you can just go to their profile and click a button to start it. i always spell usernames wrong

YES PLEASE
I've always had to double check, or even triple check that I've typed it correctly. We have a Send Message button, can we pls have a "Send Crossroads" button.

One of us should start a thread for this in the suggestions board.

Oh wait. I forgot

IT NEVER HELPS ANYWAY :p

I forget how much easier a healing dragon makes things. No more deaths from 4 jawlockers.

Any dragon can be, but it needs meditate stone (which some dragon breeds start out with, for instance skydancer and I think fae) and the healing stone Aid. It helps to have decent magic stat otherwise the healing is just overwritten by damage taken in the turn and you achieve nothing. Speed stat really helpful too, should be as fast or faster as your attacking dragons.

Back